Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: libran90

Rohit played a romantic role in Razia Sultan, and he was good. And he has very expressive eyes. Although his body of work mostly comprises of negative roles. He has played Alexander in Porus. And so many shows. He is good.

Also, Rohit has experience playing a high-profile advocate. He was a villain, but he did play in the SP show only, Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji. Woh pull off kar lega

My question is, can he crack the layers of Armaan—a conflicted husband, a conflicted lover, and a desire for acceptance? Can he crack that emotional intensity, the abla nar of ITV? Can he and Samriddhi be Armaan Abhira?

The only good abla nar of ITV was Mohan Bhatnagar. Period.

Rohit was really good in Razia Sultan. 

I have seen him in " Dhadkhan" limited series by Sony 

He was good there ...A jilted lover , who married another woman to teach a lesson to his girl friend who rejected him.

She rejected him because of his demand that after marriage she must do PH in pathology and will do surgery smiley37

She too had a dream of becoming a surgeon 

He after marriage was not happy wanted ex GF back who was a surgeon. He later becomes her boss He does all possible attempt to get her back to the extent of becoming " drug addict" but she get him admitted for treatment I forms his wife 

She refused to go back to him ...Rohit played that role well.  FL get married to.another guy Rohit character give up medical profession and become a paramedic in a village .

I loved the serial ....yaa as usual TRP 🙄 crowd rejected  , TRP was vad but it was 68 episodes only each episode was 45 min

Rohit performed very well he has captivating eyes 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 2 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Rohit played a romantic role in Razia Sultan, and he was good. And he has very expressive eyes. Although his body of work mostly comprises of negative roles. He has played Alexander in Porus. And so many shows. He is good.

Also, Rohit has experience playing a high-profile advocate. He was a villain, but he did play in the SP show only, Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji. Woh pull off kar lega

My question is, can he crack the layers of Armaan—a conflicted husband, a conflicted lover, and a desire for acceptance? Can he crack that emotional intensity, the abla nar of ITV? Can he and Samriddhi be Armaan Abhira?

yes right Porus!! Tabhi main sochu ki kisi mytho serial mein dekha tha… but you are right… he doesn’t have the softness which ar’s character needs.. pata nahi kese dikayenge 

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I really liked Mohan Bhatnagar.

He was so good as the abla nar in front of Megha.

Rohit is a good actor, but will he be able to bring that softness in Armaan which makes us love him even with all the goof ups he does every time 

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Mohan smiley27smiley42

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

So is Rohit going to play Armaan Poddar or a completely new character?? A new character will still make sense, it will be a clean slate and people might start accepting him but if suddenly comes and starts playing ar’s role, it will be difficult to connect…. No matter the off screen drama, people had started to like sheh Sam chemistry…

Also don’t know about the new actor… has anyone seen his previous works.. how is his acting?

Rohit is a very good actor. He aced the role of Mirza Altunia. One of the best ML character. And his chemistry with Razia was one of the best. So beautiful and dreamy ❤️

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

@Which show is that?would like to check it out.Recently has developed a liking for Abla nar😇

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mukthaa

@Which show is that?would like to check it out.Recently has developed a liking for Abla nar😇

Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha.

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Team Birlas

Why this bajirao costumes? Anyway Ruhmaan is still on with more closeness. Giving proper leads type of shoot to bhabhi and her lover all hail DKP. smiley36

Originally posted by: Mukthaa

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - where the ML cries more buckets than the FL combining 2 seasons. An honest journalist falls in love with a widowed mother, and it's their story over time. S1 was about falling in love, fighting her, her in-laws and society and marrying her with her kids, followed by being a husband and father, and S2 was about separation, trauma, adult kids and their love only growing.

I would ask you to watch the 1st season. It was the most authentic, genuine, and lovable story.