Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I really not getting what Shristi wants, now all of sudden she is thinking that Chotton misguided Anirudh, and forced him to do Pooja. Is nt same woman keep on stressing that Ani will do anything for Jhanak.

Yaa she know what’s exactly at what extent he can go for her smiley36 her brother warned her smiley37 even Tejas warned her regarding Anirudh hadh smiley36 & still asking same question smiley26smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I juat waited to see some one will blurt it or not...I wanted very badly that someone to blurt out...

I too was waiting for thatsmiley36 when needed they don’t speak smiley36 what’s the use then smiley44smiley36
Paulaonohi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Its either that or Ani only participates in those events as a family ritual sort of thing; on his own, he wouldn’t really opt to do those things and he is skeptical that it works. I know people who go to church just because their parents do. But writers will have to have to tighten gaps in writing. I feel like writers have the plan of making us all part-timers; we watch and come up with theories on the daily.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

I too was waiting for thatsmiley36 when needed they don’t speak smiley36 what’s the use then smiley44smiley36

Exactly smiley6smiley6

Word Count: 1

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Paulaonohi

Its either that or Ani only participates in those events as a family ritual sort of thing; on his own, he wouldn’t really opt to do those things and he is skeptical that it works. I know people who go to church just because their parents do. But writers will have to have to tighten gaps in writing. I feel like writers have the plan of making us all part-timers; we watch and come up with theories on the daily.

We do the job for them, they get new tracks they can twist for TRP race smiley36smiley20

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Anirudh has stronger feelings towards Jhanak smiley42… he looses his cool in jealousy smiley37 looses his cool in love smiley42smiley27

He’s completely blinded by love for Jhanak smiley42 that his brain is not reacting to that smiley39 just being Basu’ssmiley39smiley36 how they can’t see Ani is in love smiley39 same way smiley39

Only Chooton is smart in that family smiley27smiley27 & all dumb smiley21

You missed Appu di?

Crying Meme Blank Template - Imgflip

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What happened to hiba? She is on Vacation?

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotix

What happened to hiba? She is on Vacation?

Probably because it's Ramadhan time?

anita87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It is fiction so i can accept certain coincidences that would only happen in our imagination. Like having a family where half the people lack conscience. But now Srishti lacks it as well and her daughter is coming out to be antagonistic who is also tilted more towards psychopathy than your average Joe is too much.

How can Aniruddh still keep a poker face towards Arshi! Whats in her anyway except for the fact that she is a superstar dancer and even that is unrealistic. I mean how many dancers have a celebrity status if you are not farah khan Or saroj khan if I remember the name correctly. He can't be that oblivious to the fact that he loves Jhanak and there is nothing for Arshi except for a materialistic fixation. Now if someone comments why I am still watching the show then it's just that old habits aren't that easy to get rid of. If they leave bits and pieces of development then that would retain the habit.

These guys not only lack conscience but they can't even empathise with Aniruddh as to why he is doing all that. Do they live with Aniruddh Or not. Especially his father.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

Anirudha and Jhanak doing Pooja for each other as Husband-Wife are very similar-

Jhanak didn't directly said from her mouth that Anirudha is her Husband, when Pandit Ji asked about her relation with the person for whom she is here to do Pooja, she got marriage flashback and remembered their marriage that happened in Kashmir, then hesitated and touched her forehead indicating her Sindoor seeing which Panditji himself understood and said he is your husband and she silently accepted and did Pooja as his Wife.

Anirudha too directly didn't say she is her wife but since his feelings for her and his belief in their marriage is stronger he Boldly called her Jhanak Bose after Pandit Ji asked about his relation with the person for whom he is here to do Pooja, he too got marriage flashback. He just called her his relative which is true as wife is relative but couldn't directly call her his wife, but when Choton did so, he too silently accepted it like Jhanak but again Boldly and then did Pooja as her Husband.

This shows both of them are very much aware of the fact that they are husband-wife and their marriage is real no matter how many times they deny about it openly. Their acceptance of marriage is not just at subconscious level but also conscious level specially for Anirudha but they don't want to accept it openly as they keep convincing themselves that whatever happened wasn't right, also other person not accepting it openly plays a role as well, specially for Anirudha.

As regards feelings they have for each other here gap between Anirudha and Jhanak is much more. Anirudha has already reached to the level of love but since he has never experienced what true love is he isn't able to understand his feelings. He even feels it's just not right to betray Arshi with whom he had a long and full fledged relationship and who even tried to commit suicide and blamed Jhanak. A big factor here is also Jhanak who keeps showing that she hates him and doesn't want to stay with him bcz of which him being a practical man is just not willing to take the risk of spoiling his well settled life for an uncertain life ahead.

Jhanak's feelings for Anirudha is at a much lower level, it can be called admiration or at best Liking so she has a much longer way to go, unlike Anirudha 1stly she has to fall in love, then realise and finally confess it. Also the feeling of guilt is much more stronger in case of Jhanak along with feeling of Social Stigma as well.

so well written & said smiley27smiley32 exactly this is what happening to them smiley20.. they both r aware of it… Anirudh had more marriage fbs then Jhanak in show… every now & then he has that… even during his jealousy phase regarding Rahul.. he asked her if she has an affair with him, which he got as his dream.,so subconsciously he has accepted their marriage those denial is strong but acceptance has overpowered it…Looks like Ani started his feelings from start onwards from Kashmir time… Jhanak has started recently… but she’s in still lower level like u mentioned… during Holi that chocolates part she said in bhaang Nashe mein to give that chocolates to Arshi… there was jealousy in her tone… she even mentioned that y is that effecting her so much…they both still believe in their marriage, that’s y he has kept her marriage saree & sindoor with him toosmiley9