Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

I think she doesn't understand Leena yet, if ever this happens she is gonna bring another set of characters who are extremely toxic and she'll have to say Basus were faaaar better!🀣🀣 The writer doesn't know to write versatile characters - I understood by seeing Guruji who is a sasta copy of Ani without romantic angle🀭

1000146650.jpg

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If not us atleast someone happy for this track.. come on girls we also should try to be happy for her. https://x.com/tayhiba05/status/1814152494043566268?t=CfZLBy5oZF1g2CL-VbpsCg&s=19

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

She can dream on.....some one ask her why they are showing BH and it's characters, when J has moved on , on her solo journey?

Makers should have shown J with her new family and surroundings, if that was their intent all along, from the day J moved out !

She can live her day-dreams for a few more days, she has the right to her fair share of mirage,given how many tweets she dedicatedly posts and causes a traffic jam on X each day smiley37

Originally posted by: MMR2810

If not us atleast someone happy for this track.. come on girls we also should try to be happy for her. https://x.com/tayhiba05/status/1814152494043566268?t=CfZLBy5oZF1g2CL-VbpsCg&s=19

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

She can dream on.....some one ask her why they are showing BH and it's characters, when J has moved on , on her solo journey?

Makers should have shown J with her new family and surroundings, if that was their intent all along, from the day J moved out !

She can live her day-dreams for a few more days, she has the right to her fair share of mirage,given how many tweets she dedicatedly posts and causes a traffic jam on X each day smiley37

smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 0

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I think she didn't see the IV of Hiba as Ani coming to Mumbai kya?

Ekk baar dekhe Jake, sare sapne aise Tut jayenge aur neend se bahar aayegi

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

They are dreaming of Arjun(mahabharat character) to enter into the show...they think he can only make good pair with her and say they have insane chemistry....sometimes I feel like to say, behan your insane chemistry didn't get more than 0.1 TRP and I did nt see her character getting much praises like jhanak.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Ha ha..

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She 99% seems a PR account holder 😎

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Bahee Jhanak solo fan hai or bs heba heiba krti rehti hn πŸ˜…

Agar Anirudh ka char hiba play kar rahi hoti to Ani Ani hota phir daily πŸ˜…