Who is the right match for Jhanak according to you?

Poll

Whom should Jhanak choose as her partner

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Anirudh married Jhanak bet he couldn't keep up to that. He always fought for Jhanak but didn't have guts to confess his love for her even after realisation.

The relationship ended up as an annulment. Ani's marriage with Arshi was 90% complete l.

On the other hand, Aditya entered Jhanak's room in a drink state but is standing for her in the present reality show.

According to you, who is the right guy for Jhanak? Please post your views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Please post your comments as well.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Any day it is Anirudh Bose for Janak. Both are equally flawed characters. Both are equally responsible for their present relationship status. But their selfless love for each other without expecting ahything in return is actually true form of love.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Anirudh risked everything for her many times .. He came to her at a time when she had no one! He’s confused about the notion of love and made many mistakes but his selfless deeds always outweigh these , atleast for me.. one should never forget the past!

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ani is the only angel in her life! 💖

Ani is Jhanak's entire universe! ♥️

Thorey suchy hai,

Thorey beimaan hai,

Thorey pagal hai,

Per ek doosrey k lye! 💯

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

End game Runak only

Anirudh

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

it is anirudh..yeah he's not perfect but he is selfless tbh..also he has called out to others so i think its a nice change to see that..as one of the members mentioned above both are responsible for current state of their relationship but both love each other without any expectations so its nice to see that..

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Rudra. He is supportive and sensible. The show shouldn't have got Father - Daughter relation and Wife angle. Anyways, any ML will turn toxic for TRPs anyway.

For now, I don't like Aditya and also dislike Anirudh agreeing to Arshi being his Wife when their marriage wasn't completed.

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wanted to vote for 'Not Anirudh' option, but due to its absence I voted for AKsmiley37

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I really want no one for Ani or J. Let them do their solo journeys know for god's sake.