Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

smiley36

Our hero's star is virgo and by nature we are shy and we make few friends and love to stay at home.gossips humse nahi hoti. Phone par I can't talk more than 1 min.😁 Haan Jin se thora comformtable Hoon unhe chance mil jaata ha 🀣

We like our own company. 🀣and ziada humein log Jane we don't like it actually. Apne dunia mein rehna we like. 🀣

Basically people like us are sensitive,honest and don't like drama. Even in family events we people feel uncomformtable. πŸ˜„πŸ˜

Wow Virgo πŸ˜€ five words.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

smiley36

Our hero's star is virgo and by nature we are shy and we make few friends and love to stay at home.gossips humse nahi hoti. Phone par I can't talk more than 1 min.😁 Haan Jin se thora comformtable Hoon unhe chance mil jaata ha 🀣

We like our own company. 🀣and ziada humein log Jane we don't like it actually. Apne dunia mein rehna we like. 🀣

Basically people like us are sensitive,honest and don't like drama. Even in family events we people feel uncomformtable. πŸ˜„πŸ˜

You are so right dear asrina!

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Ohhh my girls - I just started watching this show on Dangal - Gehna. It seems to be on the line of Imlie till episode 8 but I think they are carrying the storyline even better. Powerful scenes between the Leads so far

Just wanted to share.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tellyme

Ohhh my girls - I just started watching this show on Dangal - Gehna. It seems to be on the line of Imlie till episode 8 but I think they are carrying the storyline even better. Powerful scenes between the Leads so far

Just wanted to share.

Dangal Tv... Ok will try I haven't seen Imilie so would be new for me 😜😜

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Dangal Tv... Ok will try I haven't seen Imilie so would be new for me 😜😜

Little dramatic but better than suffering from too much reality and separation
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tellyme

Just wanted to share.

Thank you dear. I can give it a try.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Belated Happy Birthday Dear Vidya!

πŸ€©πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³πŸŽŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

I wish you happy healthy wealthy life and prosperity and success in all your endeavors!

God bless you and you loved ones πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Belated Happy Birthday Dear Vidya!

πŸ€©πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³πŸŽŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

I wish you happy healthy wealthy life and prosperity and success in all your endeavors!

God bless you and you loved ones πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Thank you so much Laila