ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Hello everyone,

This will be the official comedy and frustration thread hence kindly please use this thread to serve that purpose instead of creating multiple threads about the same.

All members can use this thread to criticize the story, characters etc. You can post all your negative  thoughts/ feelings/ anger/criticism towards the show out in this thread ONLY.

NOTE: Only criticism will be allowed. No bashing, name-calling etc. If members indulge in such behaviour, they will be dealt with harshly. Abide by IF COC. 

Before posting, do keep in mind some of the main forum rules:

• No Personal Attacks/No Bashing - Members are not to be bashed/criticized for having an opinion. You cannot attack/bash forum members, actors, the crew of the show characters and Dev. Team members. 
  • You cannot moral police and bully your fellow forum members 
  • When you come here BE PREPARED to hear criticisms as well, to get more participation discussions are needed and not just praises and appreciations. If you feel the criticism is done in an unhealthy way, reply to it properly within the limits of IF COC. Main forum happenings are NOT to be discussed here!
  • No Chatting/Spamming - DO NOT chat or spam, try to stick to the topic when replying. Do not go off topic.
  • Comparisons between this version and other versions/shows are allowed as long as they are NOT DEROGATORY in nature.
  • Use the Report Button - If you come across any issue on the forum that may require immediate attention, please use the REPORT button to report to the development team   rather than trying to solve the matter yourself. The development team will look into the matter as soon as possible!

All comments presenting displeasure about everything regarding Jhanak should be posted here only. Similar topics/ posts will be moved/ merged with this thread.

Regards,

Jhanak DT

WU Credit: IMMJ2 Forum DT

Edited by ExoticDisaster - 13 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

I am not watching this show for last weak. I am frustrated this story line . How much open ended track?smiley7 the Tejas track with jhanak is still open. The Adhi shaadi is become big joke of this serial... Adhi shaadi with Tejas and upcoming adhi shadhi with arshi ....smiley35 The ani and jhanak scarify mode watching dull. 

Makers giving too much screen space to arshi and Basu clan. The basu drama is too much handle and serial going towards negativity than postive. Though all serial in today's ITV show more negativity than positivity this show shows negativity than positivity. The screen space for jhanak is less than other characters.smiley11.. Though this my opinion others have different too. But the question remains where is the leads journey or titular character journeysmiley25 

Arshi and anirudh pda is another overdose of this serial though other all 3 serial showing same.. but it circulating like round and round after all this 200+ episodes. Either show them married and show jk-ani marriage journey either way for time being conclusion give to one thing.

Third the Basu clan ladies especially bipasha character hate towards jhanak not having strong reason. The hate of shrishti, arshi and anirudh's parents is justified but bipisha hate come across jealousy like she is more into ani than her husband. And jhanak have taken her place. After watching all episodes only this justification come across. 

Fourth leads love realisation is not coming strong like anirudh relize it but instead fighting for his love he sacrifices assuming she loves Rahul. Why he only assumed? Why not conform from jk or Rahul from both parties involved smiley25smiley24.. this was not his character strength. It is like we are watching another show than used to watch. Anirudh who is manipulates , practical used his brain how situation his faces sees as buddhu who lost his all senses after falling in love. 

And last one please atleast now also show jhanak journey towards Father realisation or either jk-ani divorce drama but please reduce Basu and arshi screen timing and give other tracks related to other characters also like choton love story which started as but halt not given any clues. Markers please make it exciting not boring smiley26.

That's for this track. I am much feel now better. smiley31

great_love thumbnail

Adding few as before tag was not working in main most.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: great_love

I am not watching this show for last weak. I am frustrated this story line . How much open ended track?smiley7 the Tejas track with jhanak is still open. The Adhi shaadi is become big joke of this serial... Adhi shaadi with Tejas and upcoming adhi shadhi with arshi ....smiley35 The ani and jhanak scarify mode watching dull. 

Makers giving too much screen space to arshi and Basu clan. The basu drama is too much handle and serial going towards negativity than postive. Though all serial in today's ITV show more negativity than positivity this show shows negativity than positivity. The screen space for jhanak is less than other characters.smiley11.. Though this my opinion others have different too. But the question remains where is the leads journey or titular character journeysmiley25 

Arshi and anirudh pda is another overdose of this serial though other all 3 serial showing same.. but it circulating like round and round after all this 200+ episodes. Either show them married and show jk-ani marriage journey either way for time being conclusion give to one thing.

Third the Basu clan ladies especially bipasha character hate towards jhanak not having strong reason. The hate of shrishti, arshi and anirudh's parents is justified but bipisha hate come across jealousy like she is more into ani than her husband. And jhanak have taken her place. After watching all episodes only this justification come across. 

Fourth leads love realisation is not coming strong like anirudh relize it but instead fighting for his love he sacrifices assuming she loves Rahul. Why he only assumed? Why not conform from jk or Rahul from both parties involved smiley25smiley24.. this was not his character strength. It is like we are watching another show than used to watch. Anirudh who is manipulates , practical used his brain how situation his faces sees as buddhu who lost his all senses after falling in love. 

And last one please atleast now also show jhanak journey towards Father realisation or either jk-ani divorce drama but please reduce Basu and arshi screen timing and give other tracks related to other characters also like choton love story which started as but halt not given any clues. Markers please make it exciting not boring smiley26.

The thing which I hated the most is...

Mein maid hoom

Mera aukat kya hai...

Arshi didi jaap...

Isey ladki, jaisey ladki...

Eyeing on other woman's husband...how long will they use to describe  J...

In other shows FL has motive /purpose strong will to achieve her goal...

Here Jhanak is there to only get aada married..

Tejas/Anirudh/Avinash/tejas/ Rahul how disgusting it is to drag FL to wedding mandap and does some rituals with other ma(e)n.

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I love the title of the post , it shows the sentiment of entire forum right now ! lol πŸ˜†  You are right to be frustrated! Makers have really played a number on us this time ! Show something else in promo and do something entirely different in the episode. Promos are just there to keep us hooked I think. We were demanding jhanak to leave the house and they showed that in the promo but she never left! We wanted her to give exams, and it converted to a wedding track with tejas again ! We wanted one of them to acknowledge the wedding , Panditji acknowledged it instead ! πŸ˜‚ Jhanak is same as what she was when she entered Basu house. The screen time she gets is wasted on her crying and getting tortured by others! Anirudh on the other side, had realization and feelings and everything and they took it back in one go in the episode ! 

Don’t even get me started on Arshi. I used to be ok with her but now I just want her out! I have lost all the respect for that character. Even as a villain there should be something that should hold the audience, there is nothing like that in this character. They keep making her bounce between bechari and evil! 

They have great cast in the show but they are not opening side tracks at all! One that they tried to open is horribly handled and is on full stop just like everything in the show! 

There I vented too lol ! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†

Edited by vira76 - 19 days ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: great_love

Please let's do divorce drama and open the father track towards the end as Ani's gesture of goodwill to J. Let her get divorced and make her own way in life. I for once want her to put in her own efforts rather than everything handed to her in a gold platter by Ani. Let them be a team instead of Mentor/Mentee. It as fine before, not anymore. She has had enough opportunities to form her own connections like with Aditya. 

They need to explore more on TMW's backstory/ add more character notes to make the feelings she has towards Ani/J/Arshi respectively. 

Ani is dumb in love and so is J. Nothing more to say beyond that. smiley44

great_love thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

The thing which I hated the most is...

Mein maid hoom

Mera aukat kya hai...

Arshi didi jaap...

Isey ladki, jaisey ladki...

Eyeing on other woman's husband...how long will they ,use to describe  J...

In other shows FL has motive /purpose strong will to achieve her goal...

Here Jhanak is there to only get aada married..

Tejas/Anirudh/Avinash/tejas/ Rahul how disgusting it is to drag FL to wedding mandap and does some rituals with other ma(e)n.

Yup.. it's high time they should shown progression of maid, naukarani, ye ladki, wo ladki, words should cut off from their insults... 

It's  frustrating to hear...

Jk character only motive in life is marriage according to makerssmiley13...

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

I love the title of the post , it shows the sentiment of entire forum right now ! lol πŸ˜†  You are right to be frustrated! Makers have really played a number on us this time ! Show something else in promo and do something entirely different in the episode. Promos are just there to keep us hooked I think. We were demanding jhanak to leave the house and they showed that in the promo but she never left! We wanted her to give exams, and it converted to a wedding track with tejas again ! We wanted one of them to acknowledge the wedding , Panditji acknowledged it instead ! πŸ˜‚ Jhanak is same as what she was when she entered Basu house. The screen time she gets is wasted on her crying and getting tortured by others! Anirudh on the other side, had realization and feelings and everything and they took it back in one go in the episode ! 

Don’t even get me started on Arshi. I used to be ok with her but now I just want her out! I have lost all the respect for that character. Even as a villain there should be something that should hold the audience, there is nothing like that in this character. They keep making her bounce between bechari and evil! 

They have great cast in the show but they are not opening side tracks at all! One that they tried to open is horribly handled and is on full stop just like everything in the show! 

There I vented too lol ! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‚ Lolz πŸ˜†.... Story only circus πŸŽͺ of arshi Ani marriage nothing elsesmiley36

The cast should be utilised... Their casting is prefect according to roles sirf used nahi kartesmiley44yahi pareshani hai

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Shuru ho jaoo smiley36

Edited by ExoticDisaster - 13 days ago
great_love thumbnail

Thank you modesmiley27