Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: parna21

I wanted to vote for 'Not Anirudh' option, but due to its absence I voted for AKsmiley37

I too wanted 'Not Ani', so went for aditya.

Ani loves to be around 'bechari' abala naari - be it anyone - he will be on that side. He does NOT have guts to do as his heart wants, he wants to play husband-husband to arshi and wants jhanak by his side as a meek slave - he is a big red flag!!!

I can not trust aditya either - I know they will turn him totally black to whitewash ani smiley37

Still I chose him as- at least FOR NOW - his actions are trustworthy and logical!

ignored_human thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavitha_r

Anirudh married Jhanak bet he couldn't keep up to that. He always fought for Jhanak but didn't have guts to confess his love for her even after realisation.

The relationship ended up as an annulment. Ani's marriage with Arshi was 90% complete l.

On the other hand, Aditya entered Jhanak's room in a drink state but is standing for her in the present reality show.

According to you, who is the right guy for Jhanak? Please post your views.

I guess CHOTTON would be best for her !!!!!!!

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ignored_human

I guess CHOTTON would be best for her !!!!!!!

In the show the makers gave uncle's role to Choton.

Edited by kavitha_r - 1 months ago
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

A lot of times, 'love' is not perfect ! It is a journey both people in love take, to eventually reach a point where they cannot live with out eo !

RuNak clearly has not reached that point yet ! Apart from logistical reasons that makes the writers leave Ani the way he is non-commital , weak and flippant - simply coz this conflict is what is drawing the TRPs, he is shown to be an individual overtly sensitive towards people who face a life n death !

For the first good 230 epis, it was J, and it sprouted from the extreme misfortune that J met with - that of her mother's sudden death !

230 epi onwards, the focus moved to Arshi, when she met with a near fatal accident that jeorpodised her will to live and dance !

Woh pyar hi kya, jisme hurdles na ho ! In this saga of true love, kabhi Ani will fall short and other times J will !

That will only make the saga even more compelling ! The only issue here is, coz the show lacks a proper villian, Ani is made to rise up to be one, time n again - be it suspecting J of foul play during the aag incident or asking her for a sacrifice - while he championed for J's career, studies and success, when J was not even interested or bothered - these twists are poles opposite to Ani's core characteristics - so either we don't know this ANi, or if this Ani is true then we should forget the ANi we knew for 230 odd epis !

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Anirudh risked everything for her many times .. He came to her at a time when she had no one! He’s confused about the notion of love and made many mistakes but his selfless deeds always outweigh these , atleast for me.. one should never forget the past!

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
ignored_human thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavitha_r

In the show the makers gave uncle's role to Choton.

So what he is not married and single as well!!

He is caring, he can be with her.

Who knows he might actually start liking her that way if told to.

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Anirudh only has he only reason why jhanak breathing and doing what she wanted in her life as initially aniruddha offered her ad shoot n recognise her talent so that also somewhere open her pathway to her life which leading now....

And both love eachother immensely n selflessly n made grave mistakes to failed their marital relationship.... So only Anirudh deserves jk no one else smiley9

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Anirudh risked everything for her many times .. He came to her at a time when she had no one! He’s confused about the notion of love and made many mistakes but his selfless deeds always outweigh these , atleast for me.. one should never forget the past!

True guru ji.... We should always remember our past n Aniruddha only true humsafer of jk ....

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ani is the best for J as he was the only One who believed in her talent when no one believed, even her own mother.

Ani needs to work on himself and grow up to be a man, throw away this responsibility he bound himself with, his manipulation of J and Arshi, live his dream and fight with the world for J as he was saying in his monologue in the past.

The same for J. She needs to grow up. She is only 21 years old, so she is a fool now. She is stupid to give up Ani and think Arshi will make him happy. Can’t she see his pain and suffering?

Whatever they are going through, I believe God himself created their alliance as the priest said. Who A and J to tear it apart ?! I am sure they will be together despite all the drama going on.

also, we get our biggest trauma from our loved ones usually and that’s why it is more painful than when other people hurt us

Both Ani and J gave each other the trauma of unfulfilled expectations and promises

If they don’t resolve their conflict, this will haunt them their whole life, so for me their relationship should focus on resolving those problems and standing together like roots of the tree against all evil winds of life as they both have the same core values

Edited by DiLaila - 27 days ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ignored_human

So what he is not married and single as well!!

He is caring, he can be with her.

Who knows he might actually start liking her that way if told to.

Let's see. But as of now, Choton is not looking at her that way. Moreover, he doesn't want to marry Mrinalini, but the family is forcing him.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: a month ago

Aditya for a change .