Chat Club

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

They are dreaming of Arjun(mahabharat character) to enter into the show...they think he can only make good pair with her and say they have insane chemistry....sometimes I feel like to say, behan your insane chemistry didn't get more than 0.1 TRP and I did nt see her character getting much praises like jhanak.

πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

I won't comment on that pair as I didn't watch the show...

But they had chemistry or not? How does it matter here? Here Jhanak & Ani are already established pair & no one will look good with any of them now, & people won't even accept it, except her few fans who want that insane chemistry wala actor πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Keeping aside storyline of Jhanak as we also know it's pathetic now, how can they not see Chemistry Between Hiba & Krushal, man???πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I mean even after such rubbish storyline that chemistry is the only thing people are stuck with this show & she is not seeing chemistry here, itna bhi delusional nahi hona life meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Bahee Jhanak solo fan hai or bs heba heiba krti rehti hn πŸ˜…

Agar Anirudh ka char hiba play kar rahi hoti to Ani Ani hota phir daily πŸ˜…

Ani ka character Hiba 🀣🀣🀣🀣

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They are dreaming of Arjun(mahabharat character) to enter into the show...they think he can only make good pair with her and say they have insane chemistry....sometimes I feel like to say, behan your insane chemistry didn't get more than 0.1 TRP and I did nt see her character getting much praises like jhanak.

Arjun?

Meri feed per to bs kahana / Shaheer hi dikhata pta nhi...ek to wasey wo pasand nhi lgta hn or uparse inki wajase fees kharab hoti hn

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Ani ka character Hiba 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Haan na πŸ˜…πŸ˜Ž

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Arjun?

Meri feed per to bs kahana / Shaheer hi dikhata pta nhi...ek to wasey wo pasand nhi lgta hn or uparse inki wajase fees kharab hoti hn

Shaheer played Arjun Character in Mahabharat

xnbstar thumbnail

Shaheer played Arjun Character in Mahabharat

Oh...no no not at all.

I don't like that actor.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

I won't comment on that pair as I didn't watch the show...

But they had chemistry or not? How does it matter here? Here Jhanak & Ani are already established pair & no one will look good with any of them now, & people won't even accept it, except her few fans who want that insane chemistry wala actor πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Keeping aside storyline of Jhanak as we also know it's pathetic now, how can they not see Chemistry Between Hiba & Krushal, man???πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I mean even after such rubbish storyline that chemistry is the only thing people are stuck with this show & she is not seeing chemistry here, itna bhi delusional nahi hona life meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They are posting clips on jhanak tag...and saying these things.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Oh...no no not at all.

I don't like that actor.

🀝🀝

Word Count: 0

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

If not us atleast someone happy for this track.. come on girls we also should try to be happy for her. https://x.com/tayhiba05/status/1814152494043566268?t=CfZLBy5oZF1g2CL-VbpsCg&s=19

I called jhanak ..... Khabak as irritated with this characters' Mahanta.....

And ye kaun gajab fan hai bhaiya....... Tell her that they are here to say not for tata goodbye πŸ‘‹ πŸ‘‹ πŸ‘‹ after this wife declaration nataksmiley17

Edited by great_love - 1 months ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

She can dream on.....some one ask her why they are showing BH and it's characters, when J has moved on , on her solo journey?

Makers should have shown J with her new family and surroundings, if that was their intent all along, from the day J moved out !

She can live her day-dreams for a few more days, she has the right to her fair share of mirage,given how many tweets she dedicatedly posts and causes a traffic jam on X each day smiley37

smiley37smiley37.... Delusion fan contribution for our show increased popularity smiley37smiley37smiley32