Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Till this date I have nothing against Ruhi even her love for Armaan and what she did to Rohit

But I like when people take responsibilities for their mistake, and if she don't say anything and allow Abhira to take that L and lose internship.

I'll look at her like this

Aishwarya Sharma - Wikipedia

Do you really think she'll speak when all she wants is the best bahu tag?smiley36

Kaham mein soch raha tha tiffin bali baat abhira ko pata chalega and armaan ka class lenga.. Nothing of that sort happenned todayπŸ₯²

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Till this date I have nothing against Ruhi even her love for Armaan and what she did to Rohit

But I like when people take responsibilities for their mistake, and if she don't say anything and allow Abhira to take that L and lose internship.

I'll look at her like this

Aishwarya Sharma - Wikipedia

itna kalesh tho banta hai. Also they need to focus on that party drama now. So 1 week ke liye we can forget the professional slay outfits 😭😭
priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Befikre

Imagine a Kuch Kuch Hota Hai style RuhMaan scene πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Armaan - I love you, I love you so much.

Ruhi - πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί I love you tooooo πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Armaan - Woh bhi aisa hi bolegi na? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ruhi - πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« ??

Armaan - Abhira aur kaun? Abhira bhi yahi bolegi na? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ruhi - πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Baki ka mujhe suno mere pehle pyar adhura reh geye ,p Nani 🀣🀣

Honey-Friend thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krazzy_Girl

I think Armaan loves it moresmiley37

I said yesterday that the man is into some wrong stuff smiley36smiley37

Fifty Shades of Armaan Poddar smiley39smiley43smiley42smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I enjoyed the Madhav n Abhira bonding .. I hope he stands by her … and enjoys the date with Vidya ..

Hoga nahi .. all the blame will come on Abhira only ..

What with Armaan n Ruhi planning havan with Italian Indian cuisine and even a wedding ..

It will put water over all their silly plans

and Manish deserves to be swindled he is looking for Abhir now that Roohi needs him .. I hope he turns out to be a hustler and runs away with their money …

and Ruhi is such a loser she was busy sexting with Armaan and spoiled Dadisa ka painting ( Dadisa is pretending to be kaku ) but na we don’t believe ur fake love.. ek foto bhi nahi lagai Tumne .. and after 59 episodes you have mentioned him .. chal jhooti you enjoy flirting with MG n fufasa

Abhira has to take the blame …and lose 2 days of her work in a way good she will keep a watch on how her husband is busy with younger brother ki wife
And when Armaan held Abhira like that bondage .. there can be no doubt on her mind whether he’s attracted to her or not … pata chal jata hai … men cannot hide it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€¦ last time they had done it was under duress .. so Abhira should know where she stands with Armaan in attraction phase

Edited by Aadi04 - 8 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I'll like it either one. as long as she's on the road to completed her studies

That bewakoof girl, I knew something will go wrong cause

the last time she wore that ugly sari she screamed at Abhira

about how she told her to stay away from P-nanu

Honey-Friend thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: dsm123

The way Abhira was describing date to Madhav wassmiley37

Their bond issmiley27

I can't wait to see Armaan taking her on date like that.. Their bike ride, their date under the stars smiley27

priyabehera thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti25

Armaan and Abhira domestic scenes are so cutesmiley42. This guy loves to feed his wifesmiley9. Had Ruhi not been eyeing Armaan I would have enjoyed the sisters bondsmiley6.

Armaan admiring Abhira when she applied sindoorsmiley9.

There is going to be a big showdown on the anniversary nightsmiley36. Udhar full blown party idhar Madhav-Vidya on a romantic date smiley41.

Bus is sab ka blame Abhira par na aayesmiley19.

Aisa ho hi nhi sekta ki party me tamasha ho aur blame abhira pe na aaye

Aaj roohi aapni so called umeed se party ke bare me baat kr kr ke gadbad krti ab uska blame bhi abhira pe khair chod

Lekin aaj yeh abhira ne lala la la la kyun kia akhir kyuuuuuuuuun 🀭, agar armaan Gopi bahu ,toh uske aage la la la kr rehi thi

Aur khana khilane wala scene bahut acha tha mujhe toh ak and abhinav ki yaad aagei ☺️woh muskan ki shadi me abhinav aise hi badbad kia ja raha tha aur ak usse khana khila rehi thi smiley27..