Shooting-Star thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 8 months ago

Kahan se aise chun chun ke songs laate ho aap smiley37

Btw mast VM smiley36smiley27

Tani16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Armaan accidentally choosing Roohi’s breakfast is so that Ruhi falls more into her delusions that Armaan still has feelings for her. Anything Armaan does for her, is giving her a signal that he still loves her and does not love Abhira. As for what dadisaa said- it was scary tbh and I think she is also inadvertently bringing them together. But the symbolism comes in when Armaan said no. Obviously it’s all said in a different context but I think we can interpret it is the family will be forcing Armaan and Ruhi together and ultimately Armaan will put his foot down because it will affect his marriage. I’m absolutely sure they will show this, because the whole point of Armaan’s character is to break free from the slavish bonds with family and live for himself. Abhira will be the zaria of course but it’s not even about Abhira at this point. The Poddars use Armaan for everything and have sky high expectations from him but they never think about his personal happiness.

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shooting-Star

Kahan se aise chun chun ke songs laate ho aap smiley37

Btw mast VM smiley36smiley27

This is all my idiot Spotify smiley29

Kuch bhi bajata h pagalsmiley36

And I remembered these two in such idiotic songssmiley39smiley37

Shooting-Star thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krazzy_Girl

This is all my idiot Spotify smiley29

Kuch bhi bajata h pagalsmiley36

And I remembered these two in such idiotic songssmiley39smiley37

Acha suit kiya yeh song. I watched it multiple times. smiley36

Originally posted by: smriti25

ASR imlie one or IPKKND one?

Sahir from Humsafars? Or Ahaan from Ishq par zor nahi?

Haha could not guess from my username? It is Aashiqana apart from Ishqbaaz's Shivay.

I did not like Arnab Singh Raizada of IPKKND .Mainly did not like his acting.Don't throw chappals at me.

Originally posted by: Krazzy_Girl

No matter what, I have to say one thing that ghum1 really managed to traumatise the whole Indiasmiley37smiley37

I seriously do not understand if everyone hates it how come it used to get so much TRP. How did succeed in keeping people hooked with so much cheap torture and uninteresting husband.

I am just venting not really expecting anyone to justify it.

Originally posted by: Tani16

Armaan accidentally choosing Roohi’s breakfast is so that Ruhi falls more into her delusions that Armaan still has feelings for her. Anything Armaan does for her, is giving her a signal that he still loves her and does not love Abhira. As for what dadisaa said- it was scary tbh and I think she is also inadvertently bringing them together. But the symbolism comes in when Armaan said no. Obviously it’s all said in a different context but I think we can interpret it is the family will be forcing Armaan and Ruhi together and ultimately Armaan will put his foot down because it will affect his marriage. I’m absolutely sure they will show this, because the whole point of Armaan’s character is to break free from the slavish bonds with family and live for himself. Abhira will be the zaria of course but it’s not even about Abhira at this point. The Poddars use Armaan for everything and have sky high expectations from him but they never think about his personal happiness.

Take some ghee and sugar in your mouth assuming it is from me.I hope whatever u said abt future comes true.

Btw Armaan said no but then got so much involved with the party planning that his headstrong wife is getting more and more jealous. At this point the party planning without telling her is not doing Abhira any good. She had been getting irritated more and more when looking at them.

The girl who used to playfully ask about chitwali's name before the leap now seems is very tensed when asking him abt the relationship .And now the taunt that I am a visitor in your life has a completely different underlying tone.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 8 months ago
MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Haha could not guess from my username? It is Aashiqana apart from Ishqbaaz's Shivay.

I did not like Arnab Singh Raizada of IPKKND .Mainly did not like his acting.Don't throw chappals at me.

Had you said that 13 years back I probably would have! smiley36smiley37

I felt the same way about Nakul as Shivaay. He was good as Aadi in Pyaar Ka Dard Hai but Shivaay just didn't work for mesmiley36

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

not just that dialogue

I thought Armaan accidentally choosing Roohi’s breakfast over Abhira was hinting towards the same as well?

Then we heard Dadisa’s ajeeb statement today

Hopefully that day won’t come, where he has to marry Roohi

Abt the tiffin, they should have really given atleast one dialogue to clarify whose box was chosen. I had rewatched the scene and it seemed he had chosen Abhira's only and it is possible that Abhira also put peanut butter sandwich there. I heard someone suspect the same thing. They should have resolved our suspense.
MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Abt the tiffin, they should have really given atleast one dialogue to clarify whose box was chosen. I had rewatched the scene and it seemed he had chosen Abhira's only and it is possible that Abhira also put peanut butter sandwich there. I heard someone suspect the same thing. They should have resolved our suspense.

He definitely did pick Ruhi's tiffin. All this is just to feed into Ruhi's delusion. She is flying quite high without realising that the Sun she is approaching will only burn her at the end. As for Abhira packing sandwich it doesn't make sense for Abhira to pack sandwich when she was already running late. Moreover, when Armaan ate the sandwich how did Ruhi come to know that Armaan picked hers only if both the tiffins had sandwich? Cvs might have felt the tiffin drama wasn't needed to be stretched hence the track was done and dusted there.