Frequent Posters

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago
Not show actors
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I so wanted Abhira to intern under Armaan in Poddar firm but seems like it won't happen. They put Charu in same company coz they want to put blame on Abhira that she influenced Charu and made her lie to the family 😪😪😪😪

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Befikre

Imagine Abhira being jealous of Armaan Ruhi and dressing like Ruhi in the party to make Armaan long for her 😅😂

Abhira in a nice black saree and then a steamy AbhiMaan dance 😍😍😍😍

But will YRKKH makers show such a track? 😂

Screenshot_2024-01-19-23-03-56-360_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

I don't want Abhira to copy Ruhi and compete for a man. She should rather dress like herself. I am sure she will rock in any kind of clothes. I don't want Abhira to do anything like Ruhi for Armaan's attention. That she already has! I won't mind a jealousy track where in Abhira is mad at Armaan and Armaan is totally confused. Later when she gives him silent treatment he should lose his marblessmiley36

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

He will ask her to wait until his guilt finishes then marry her also smiley37smiley37marriage is not over yet " guilt" is first

What the hell is this?smiley37

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This is what happens when you don't know what you're doing smiley36

https://x.com/nehaannie2/status/1748399096463790436?s=20

Redflag thumbnail

Hum idhar sochte kuch hain aur CVs dete kuch aur hain aaj to popat ho gaya

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

The worrisome thing is Dadisa's dialogue today to Ruhi "Armaan ko tumhe diya". Why was this dialogue written this way? Does this indicate in future because of some circumstance Dadisa will ask Armaan to marry Ruhi (and that means Rohit will not be back by then) and forget Abhira?

I am just hoping Armaan will not agree to that offer and try to get back to Abhira.

This dialogue kind of indicate the coming together of Armaan-Ruhi similar to Viraat-Pakhi and I just hated it.

not just that dialogue

I thought Armaan accidentally choosing Roohi’s breakfast over Abhira was hinting towards the same as well?

Then we heard Dadisa’s ajeeb statement today

Hopefully that day won’t come, where he has to marry Roohi

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

not just that dialogue

I thought Armaan accidentally choosing Roohi’s breakfast over Abhira was hinting towards the same as well?

my heart let out a cry reading this! 😭
Redflag thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

not just that dialogue

Itna mat socho show ke writer bhi itna dimag nehi lagate honge yeh sab bas Roohi ki hope jagane ke liye hai aur agar aisa hua bhi to Abhira ke achha aadmi aayega
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: smriti25

I don't want Abhira to copy Ruhi and compete for a man. She should rather dress like herself. I am sure she will rock in any kind of clothes. I don't want Abhira to do anything like Ruhi for Armaan's attention. That she already has! I won't mind a jealousy track where in Abhira is mad at Armaan and Armaan is totally confused. Later when she gives him silent treatment he should lose his marblessmiley36

Not copy, but dress sexy 😂😂They give her very aunty type sarees for functions. For pooja etc they are fine. But for party, she should dress her age. 21 y/o girls should wear nice chiffon type sarees and not those heavy ones 😅