Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: bluech96

Also holy sheez… I was just on X and what’s with all the hate for Abhimaan? From Gen 3 YRKKH and Gen 1 GHUM fans? Holy toxic crap 🤣

like aren’t all shows on itv just copying of tracks? There used to be a show .. Diya aur baati hum, it was about the husband helping the wife to become IPS in a toxic household, she got married to him cus her family died or something and was scammed into believing the guy was educated..

I’ll forgive everything there, but the GUM couple definitely weren’t hot… (I have no clue about the show, just saw a few reels after the pahaad of comparison being made)..

Here both Sam and Sheh are smoking fire ! Gosh ❤️

They managed to make me dislike few actors ( once upon a time i adored them)
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

This does not look like an admiration but most likely he is thinking himself what lies ahead.How long will she keep on wearing it.

oh maybe he thought …‘she’s wearing the sindoor in my name ‘…😍.. lol😂..Armaan had started flirting with abhira..so attraction is developing…we saw that during the kite flying..and also at the first day college scene…So their relationship is progressing…with Ruhi..I’m seeing him just feeling sorry for her..and maybe a little guilt as he told her to marry rohit and now rohit is gone..but I don’t see him still having attraction for Ruhi 🤷🏻‍♀️
Redflag thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

He will ask her to wait until his guilt finishes then marry her also smiley37smiley37marriage is not over yet " guilt" is first

Lost CVs are going to butcher him more

Originally posted by: Redflag

Lost CVs are going to butcher him more

He will become most " toxic ML " ever ... will beat his late Viru father in law... Viru will be crying 😢

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Am curious to know why Armaan smiled in this scene since it's deal

https://twitter.com/itsmeheena_/status/1748245195161014434?t=g9IrEKNS4O6R8Mp1r3lviw&s=19

Originally posted by: smriti25

Why was Ruhi crying terribly?smiley39 The last time she cried like this was when Rohit went missingsmiley29

Scared of Rohit coming back ....I guess smiley37Or anniversary party flopped

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: bluech96

Also holy sheez… I was just on X and what’s with all the hate for Abhimaan? From Gen 3 YRKKH and Gen 1 GHUM fans? Holy toxic crap 🤣

like aren’t all shows on itv just copying of tracks? There used to be a show .. Diya aur baati hum, it was about the husband helping the wife to become IPS in a toxic household, she got married to him cus her family died or something and was scammed into believing the guy was educated..

I’ll forgive everything there, but the GUM couple definitely weren’t hot… (I have no clue about the show, just saw a few reels after the pahaad of comparison being made)..

Here both Sam and Sheh are smoking fire ! Gosh ❤️

it’s jealousy from both camps..because Gen 4 yrkkh is a success..the lead couple ooze chemistry because they have been casted so well. Both are the same age.so it doesn’t look like the heroine is romancing her creepy old uncle 😂😂😂..

Originally posted by: Redflag

They managed to make me dislike few actors ( once upon a time i adored them)

who? The Gum show?

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Imagine Abhira being jealous of Armaan Ruhi and dressing like Ruhi in the party to make Armaan long for her 😅😂

Abhira in a nice black saree and then a steamy AbhiMaan dance 😍😍😍😍

But will YRKKH makers show such a track? 😂

Screenshot_2024-01-19-23-03-56-360_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Redflag thumbnail
Deal to shaadi ke baad hua Abhira ke side se Armaan bas uski wish pura kar raha hai