Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shooting-Star thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Krazzy_Girl

Now I can understand why Armaan was saying that Abhira can't understand his storysmiley36

https://x.com/mira_gopal/status/1748334991652921454?s=20

Meko lagta hai Abhira will laugh at him instead of being sad smiley37

Originally posted by: hurrom

yahhi main bhi soch rahi hu...sam ki sath aaj pratiksa ki acting acci lagi...aisa laga improve kar rahi hain par dusre scene main same expression.... smiley36

Armaan and ruhi ka scene was cringe!!! Both ka acting was bad. Abhimaan scenes are good because Sam is an amazing actress, so sheh feeds off of it and acts well. Whereas with ruhi 🤮

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

No matter what, I have to say one thing that ghum1 really managed to traumatise the whole Indiasmiley37smiley37

those ganja writers are high…they were supposed to be following SAAKK and give the lead couple a love marriage…but now the hero,is in love with the 3rd angle , their wedding functions are going on and now he’s forcefully marrying the heroine out of guilt..like really ..what nonsense..🤨..yrkkh Gen 4 is so much better.. Armaan had a 2 minutes noddle attraction with Ruhi and that was it..nobody even knew about it.. he and abhira are married and living as a couple and we can see the romance slowly developing..that’s why viewers are hooked on abhimaan as a couple.’ But ghum only knows to take the 3 rd angle and place her right between the lead couple ..🤦🏻‍♀️
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Abhinav smiley19

I miss you smiley27smiley28

Every day i remember you

Your baby girl choti has grown up smiley42 she is Babar Sher and so strong 🧿

This time around they want ( ghum) every thing double doze smiley37smiley37

No matter what, I have to say one thing that ghum1 really managed to traumatise the whole Indiasmiley37smiley37

They changed out look of " entire bhabis " glamour, glitter, sexy , hot and lusty smiley37

Also holy sheez… I was just on X and what’s with all the hate for Abhimaan? From Gen 3 YRKKH and Gen 1 GHUM fans? Holy toxic crap 🤣

like aren’t all shows on itv just copying of tracks? There used to be a show .. Diya aur baati hum, it was about the husband helping the wife to become IPS in a toxic household, she got married to him cus her family died or something and was scammed into believing the guy was educated..

I’ll forgive everything there, but the GUM couple definitely weren’t hot… (I have no clue about the show, just saw a few reels after the pahaad of comparison being made)..

Here both Sam and Sheh are smoking fire ! Gosh ❤️

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

This time around they want ( ghum) every thing double doze smiley37smiley37

Tbh i am feeling bad for Reeva also

Socho shaadi hone wale pehle din aap ka hone wala pati kisi aur ko biwi bana ke le aayega

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

yesss handcuffs, rope , tape, silk ribbon aur kya kya use hota hai sab include kardo kardo 🙌👄smiley43

Full on kinky smiley37smiley37...

Originally posted by: Redflag

Tbh i am feeling bad for Reeva also

Socho shaadi hone wale pehle din aap ka hone wala pati kisi aur ko biwi bana ke le aayega

He will ask her to wait until his guilt finishes then marry her also smiley37smiley37marriage is not over yet " guilt" is first