Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Mukthaa

I felt so too..it was different..he was staring at her during the entire act of her putting sindhoor.He didn't even blink.only after she is done he looked away and he had a little smile on his lips then...i enjoyed that little moment too much even more than the zip scene..i love such subtle scenes/expressions more than the push and pull physical proximitysmiley42

smiley27smiley27

Word Count: 1

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Krazzy_Girl

No matter what, I have to say one thing that ghum1 really managed to traumatise the whole Indiasmiley37smiley37

Can't agree more smiley36 They increased my BP. Infact I shouted on my kids few times because i lost my mental stability when I was a lost viewer smiley37 slowly slowly i avoided discussing about the show and stoped watching then i got back my mental peace back. Even my hate for vaada boy is still alive smiley36 C family were the worst itv family ( shows I have followed)
Edited by Redflag - 8 months ago
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Arey at that time my friends told me that the leads have bomb chemistry and all that and I watched their clips, then I was like- no, I can't feel any type of chemistry smiley36

Waise bhi mera jodiyon m taste thoda alag h, even though they had tashan and all but I didn't like it.

Oh God, that chemistry was just for the initial few days, after that it was all social distancing wala chemistry! smiley18

I am bothered about the offscreen bond/drama here, just because of that! Date Karo na karo, should not affect your onscreen performance!!

SamSheh doing a great job as of now, I am scared to say that though, Prat also doesn't look that dangerous...

By the way, the whole thing was traumatizing!!! Offscreen -Onscreen competition it was on, who is more traumatic!! smiley37

Edited by reeeh - 8 months ago
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Waise toh hath nahi chuda pa rahi thi uss din, aaj ek finger se made him go backwardssmiley39smiley37

Edited by dsm123 - 8 months ago

Arey at that time my friends told me that the leads have bomb chemistry and all that and I watched their clips, then I was like- no, I can't feel any type of chemistry smiley36

Waise bhi mera jodiyon m taste thoda alag h, even though they had tashan and all but I didn't like it.

Same their chemistry was not chemistring for me.

I did watch Ghum in the start due to Sai and later a few epi due to Satya.

In few days

When Abhira will get angry

Armaan be:

Kiss Love GIF - Kiss Love Good GIFs

Btw guys

Gen 4 ke saare ff, os etc ki koyi list hain

So that I can read