Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Krazzy_Girl

Arey at that time my friends told me that the leads have bomb chemistry and all that and I watched their clips, then I was like- no, I can't feel any type of chemistry smiley36

Waise bhi mera jodiyon m taste thoda alag h, even though they had tashan and all but I didn't like it.

Lol - same happened with me 🤣 I was like itna kya hai that people are going crazy, I didn't find any chemistry. I don't know but I think for me few clips and initial episodes are enough to judge whether I am going to continue watching it or not. I am very rigid when it comes to liking an ITV pair.

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Arey at that time my friends told me that the leads have bomb chemistry and all that and I watched their clips, then I was like- no, I can't feel any type of chemistry smiley36

Waise bhi mera jodiyon m taste thoda alag h, even though they had tashan and all but I didn't like it.

Chemistry part I agree. All I kept hoping that justice will be served but the day never camesmiley7

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dsm123

I personally felt different as if you notice since start of that scene he's focused on himself, getting ready, even in their banter he's just glancing at her in bet. Even when she picked up that sindoor dabba n started putting it he'd initially just glanced but then didn't broke that moment and witnessed her entire act. After she's done then only he also looked awaysmiley36

I felt so too..it was different..he was staring at her during the entire act of her putting sindhoor.He didn't even blink.only after she is done he looked away and he had a little smile on his lips then...i enjoyed that little moment too much even more than the zip scene..i love such subtle scenes/expressions more than the push and pull physical proximitysmiley42

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I always want to say that guys plz leave your virat where he belongs, but its no use I guess. Because I know how bad a show can affect your mindsmiley36

smiley36 I stop watching once I sense show is going towards downfallsmiley37

And dekha jaye star ke sare shows ka basic theme same hi lagta mujhesmiley39

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti25

Yes! I haven't heard even 1 person who said Ghum was a good watch! Every single one of them wanted to pull their hair out while watching ghumsmiley36

Same heresmiley37 In addition I'm also maharashtrian toh aas pass jo dekhte the woh aur jyada burayi karte the ki kaisi regressive family dikhayi hain educated hoke bhismiley37smiley37

MeghaBis thumbnail

According Samridhi's instagram story there is some rona dhona going to happen. Ruhi enters AbhiMaan's room and leaves crying while closing the doorsmiley36. Ya toh Abhira ne isko surf excel se dhoya haismiley15 ya phir did she see something she wasn't supposed to?smiley2smiley43 Abhira too was in tears by the way. smiley19

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2RxidvylOc/?igsh=Ymtnc24zYmZ3Nnli

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

According Samridhi's instagram story there is some rona dhona going to happen. Ruhi enters AbhiMaan's room and leaves crying while closing the doorsmiley36. Ya toh Abhira ne isko surf excel se dhoya haismiley15 ya phir did she see something she wasn't supposed to?smiley2smiley43 Abhira too was in tears by the way. smiley19

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2RxidvylOc/?igsh=Ymtnc24zYmZ3Nnli

Per jo bhi ho surf Excel se dhona toh woh kabhi bhi kr sekti hai isme kya hai uske liye sabse zyada yeh dekhna joroori hai ki abhira and armaan ka kuchsmiley43kuch Gaal laal wala scene dekh le Jo usse nhi dekh na chahiye toh mujhe acha legega har bar Bach jaati hai Jo chz usse dekhni chahiye wohi nhi dekh ti toh I so wish ki woh iss bar dekh le 🤞🤣

MeghaBis thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Per jo bhi ho surf Excel se dhona toh woh kabhi bhi kr sekti hai isme kya hai uske liye sabse zyada yeh dekhna joroori hai ki abhira and armaan ka kuchsmiley43kuch Gaal laal wala scene dekh le Jo usse nhi dekh na chahiye toh mujhe acha legega har bar Bach jaati hai Jo chz usse dekhni chahiye wohi nhi dekh ti toh I so wish ki woh iss bar dekh le 🤞🤣

Uske chances kam lag rahe filhal. BTS mein Armaan tha nahi bedroom meinsmiley6.

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Uske chances kam lag rahe filhal. BTS mein Armaan tha nahi bedroom meinsmiley6.

Umm 🤔 toh phir kya ho sekta hai abhira uski dhulayi kyu karegi ..woh itni bhi nhi ki hogi ki roohi rone Lage woh bhi ulta jawab deti rehti hai ..

MeghaBis thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Umm 🤔 toh phir kya ho sekta hai abhira uski dhulayi kyu karegi ..woh itni bhi nhi ki hogi ki roohi rone Lage woh bhi ulta jawab deti rehti hai ..

Phir se yaad dilaya hoga Armaan mera husband hai tumhara nahi. Tumhara toh bhag gaya. Jao use dhundosmiley36