Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Krazzy_Girl

No matter what, I have to say one thing that ghum1 really managed to traumatise the whole Indiasmiley37smiley37

Itna ki har jagah dar hi lag raha ki copy na ho jaye. smiley18

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Sheh and Sam looked so good together here too. But , itne pyare leads with no BTS smiley19

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Itna ki har jagah dar hi lag raha ki copy na ho jaye. smiley18

Now I can say I was pretty lucky that I didn't like the lead pair so I didn't watch that show. At least my mind is in peace smiley36

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No matter what, I have to say one thing that ghum1 really managed to traumatise the whole Indiasmiley37smiley37

Seriously.. I mean ppl are not ready to accept Armaan could be a nice guy and usse jyada reluctant hain to ship AAsmiley37smiley37

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Sheh and Sam looked so good together here too. But , itne pyare leads with no BTS smiley19

Why are these pics here all of a sudden smiley39smiley37

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

Seriously.. I mean ppl are not ready to accept Armaan could be a nice guy and usse jyada reluctant hain to ship AAsmiley37smiley37

I always want to say that guys plz leave your virat where he belongs, but its no use I guess. Because I know how bad a show can affect your mindsmiley36

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Now I can say I was pretty lucky that I didn't like the lead pair so I didn't watch that show. At least my mind is in peace smiley36

I had the same thing. I had watched some episodes and scenes in bits and pieces on twitter and Insta but it never drove me to watch it. I am glad that it didn't impress me at first place to even try watching.

I tried it again after Harshad Arora's entry as Satya- watched few episodes and didn't like it - dropped again.

Edited by Renee.Clare - 8 months ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail

I always want to say that guys plz leave your virat where he belongs, but its no use I guess. Because I know how bad a show can affect your mindsmiley36

+1

Word Count: 1

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Why are these pics here all of a sudden smiley39smiley37

Because I found it on insta today - i haven't been active in initial days so got them now smiley19

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

I had the same thing. I had watched some episodes and scenes in bits and pieces on twitter and Insta but it never drove me to watch it. I am glad that it didn't impress me at first place to even try watching.

I tried it again after Harshad Arora's entry as Satya- watched few episodes and didn't like it - dropped again.

Arey at that time my friends told me that the leads have bomb chemistry and all that and I watched their clips, then I was like- no, I can't feel any type of chemistry smiley36

Waise bhi mera jodiyon m taste thoda alag h, even though they had tashan and all but I didn't like it.