Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I have seen him in many serials and he was good but not sure I do not find his acting good here.

Agree..I am seeing him for the first time,but I had this impression that he will be an amazing actor like fufasa..but today his acting was not good.So I thought he is new and not an experienced actor.

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I trust the writers..abira will emerge the winner..first they’ll shout at her..but when Madhav and vidya return ..they’ll see the good she has done..and she’ll get praised..😁👍

Dadisa mann hi mann appreciate karegi. Ruhi phir same expression degi hurt + jealousy. Armaan will be giving all kinds of emotions - elated, grateful, admiration for Abhira and greatly apologetic if he misundertood and screamed at hersmiley39

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yup ... Same approach of not letting your daughter in law study by giving household work... Same obsession of grandson and control other daughter in law plus .. one fav man in house like (that dadisa has his son ... Here she have son-in-law both are abusive) ...

Edited by Jhanak1234 - 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Mukthaa

The firm where abhira is doing internship,the manager/employee was talking about The boss,I was being hopeful of him to turn out to be some dashing man who can be a professional rival to Armaan.have they actually shown the boss?I skipped yesterdays episode,so asking.

But after today's episode I am doubting Abhira might loose the intership and may be start to do in Armans firm.In that case I wish they hide their marital status and some male employee hit on her.

Both scenarios I am happy..wish something like this happens smiley42

Wanted to write exact same viewpoint. I felt the boss will be some dashing young man as they did not show his face the first 2 days. But if Abhira looses the internship then there is no chance of that. Btw you guys speculating she doing internship at Poddar firm but will Dadisa agree? She has the most say in the firm. Also if Charu and Abhira does not work together,what is the point of showing the Poddar Associates Ball Pen?
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Wanted to write exact same viewpoint. I felt the boss will be some dashing young man as they did not show his face the first 2 days. But if Abhira looses the internship then there is no chance of that. Btw you guys speculating she doing internship at Poddar firm but will Dadisa agree? She has the most say in the firm. Also if Charu and Abhira does not work together,what is the point of showing the Poddar Associates Ball Pen?

Oh I completely forgot that..when I watched the precap the thought of her loosing internship and then doing it under Arman crossed my mind.Then I immediately remembered Charus track and guessed it won't happen.They put charu and abhira in the same firm for drama purpose only.Later i forgot charu being there.So yeah I agree the second scenario is very unlikely to happen.

But the way they mentioned the boss 2-3 times without showing his face I had a feeling he got a role to play in the show for sometime.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think they are taking the dynamics as Ghum and the premise but characterisations are different here probably and that is the plus point of yrkkh..

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I think they are taking the dynamics as Ghum and the premise but characterisations are different here probably and that is the plus point of yrkkh..

No matter what, I have to say one thing that ghum1 really managed to traumatise the whole Indiasmiley37smiley37

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krazzy_Girl

No matter what, I have to say one thing that ghum1 really managed to traumatise the whole Indiasmiley37smiley37

Prem trikon smiley36.. ..

Edited by priyabehera - 8 months ago
priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yehi woh manush din tha jis din Rohit ka dil toota tha smiley28smiley19..

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Looks like we won't get any Abhimaan off-screen segment proper wala by the leads smiley36IMG_20240119_165342.jpg