Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

The worrisome thing is Dadisa's dialogue today to Ruhi "Armaan ko tumhe diya". Why was this dialogue written this way? Does this indicate in future because of some circumstance Dadisa will ask Armaan to marry Ruhi (and that means Rohit will not be back by then) and forget Abhira?

I am just hoping Armaan will not agree to that offer and try to get back to Abhira.

This dialogue kind of indicate the coming together of Armaan-Ruhi similar to Viraat-Pakhi and I just hated it.

@bold... filhaal ye sab log and situations Ruhi ki tapang ko dheel dene ka kaam kar rahe bassmiley37

P.S I dunno wth I'm stuck on her tapangsmiley36

Edited by dsm123 - 8 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Someone commented today that she will accept that Armaan is in love with Abhira when she sees him smiling at the tiffin box given by ABhira. Well he did smile at the tiffin box yesterday after Abhira left his office.

I feel like subconsciously he has started to fall already.Maybe not realized it yet. They are used to each other that is true but the amount of attention he gives her and yesterday his looks admiring her while talking to Ruhi gives some hint about that. And today the way he came and pursuaded Abhira to talk her heart out and at the same time smartly fed her says quite a bit. If you are merely just getting used to each other, you do not do this much. And his dialogues to her that you have not talked to me the whole day and did not even call me Khadoosman indicates he is missing her blabbering . He notices every single time Abhira is affected by others words and immediately tries to attend to her. He is not doing this just because of Akshara's promise or just because he is used to her. And getting used to another person and having strong attachment is a major part of falling in love.

they spend so much time together and there’s so,much intimacy..they share the same bedroom, bathroom and bed..and now they care for each other..and have started liking each other..so love is bound to happen soon..and love doesn’t take years to happen..it only takes years on itv..in real life love happens much sooner.’😂 ..they are already together for a few months..so they’re heading towards cloud nine 😍..I think they’ll realise love when the jealousy element comes in..when another guy from somewhere starts showing some interest in abhira..then mr. Podaar is going to start stressing 😂
Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok... So different

Why they are hiding about party from other family members... ???

Haven't you find this dadisa to similar to another dadisa?

Originally posted by: bluech96

I am 100% with you here. I want both armaan and Vidya to understand the person that Abhira is. Kair Chodo Vidya ko. But even if armaan gets angry that cus of her their anniversary party got spoiled or something.. I’d like him to know that what she suggested and executed was what his parents needed. And you need to be happy man and wife first than being a good son- daughter in law! Grrr…me to myself : : “itv se itna hope mat karna 😭😭”

Since Abhira is FL she will get all the blame ? Armaan might be a little upset but without know the details he should not blame her. First it was Madhav who asked for suggestion.Second the idea to keep it a surprise party always has this type of risks that the main person in the party is unable to participate because of other prior plans. Thirdly as you guys said Madhav-Vidya will have a satisfying day out together so Abhira's plan would have turned out to be more successful than the grand party. I just hope that the entire fam celebrated the end part of the day when Madhav-Vidya is back and that should be enough.

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Gul's heroes usually show this type of traits and those are damn praiseworthy. It is good that they are showing a similar ML in this one. Our girl deserves all the love and care that she can get.

And I am sure when the producer decides to temp separate them these Abhira will badly miss all these

But all of Gul's male lead are repetitive. It started with Maan, Arnav and Asad and then she fixed the same template for all her showssmiley39I cannot enjoy her new ML characters anymore as scenes, dialogues and attitude all look like a poorly done 3rd copy.

Originally posted by: smriti25

Sandeep (Madhav) is a very good actor. In his last show he played the father of a 21 year old very pampered daughter. The father-daughter bond was such treat to the eyessmiley27

I have seen him in many serials and he was good but not sure I do not find his acting good here.
MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Jhanak1234

Ok... So different

Why they are hiding about party from other family members... ???

Haven't you find this dadisa to similar to another dadisa?

Which Dadisa? Ballika Vadu? Us show ki Dadisa badi famous thi!smiley4

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Since Abhira is FL she will get all the blame ? Armaan might be a little upset but without know the details he should not blame her. First it was Madhav who asked for suggestion.Second the idea to keep it a surprise party always has this type of risks that the main person in the party is unable to participate because of other prior plans. Thirdly as you guys said Madhav-Vidya will have a satisfying day out together so Abhira's plan would have turned out to be more successful than the grand party. I just hope that the entire fam celebrated the end part of the day when Madhav-Vidya is back and that should be enough.

I trust the writers..abira will emerge the winner..first they’ll shout at her..but when Madhav and vidya return ..they’ll see the good she has done..and she’ll get praised..😁👍
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

isko college Vala ladhka banana tha. Abhira ke bekar college mein dhang ke ladhke nahi hai. 😒😭

The firm where abhira is doing internship,the manager/employee was talking about The boss,I was being hopeful of him to turn out to be some dashing man who can be a professional rival to Armaan.have they actually shown the boss?I skipped yesterdays episode,so asking.

But after today's episode I am doubting Abhira might loose the intership and may be start to do in Armans firm.In that case I wish they hide their marital status and some male employee hit on her.

Both scenarios I am happy..wish something like this happens smiley42

Originally posted by: smriti25

But all of Gul's male lead are repetitive. It started with Maan, Arnav and Asad and then she fixed the same template for all her showssmiley39I cannot enjoy her new ML characters anymore as scenes, dialogues and attitude all look like a poorly done 3rd copy.

I have watched 2 and I love the MLs too much (Ishqbaaz and guess the other one). I did not like ASR so never watched it properly.