Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Whatever is the situation,lagta hain jab 💔 hoga, dono ka ek saath hoga. Abhira will get to know ruhi is the chit waali ladki & ruhi will realise armaan has moved on from her & wapas depression and sympathy.

The worrisome thing is Dadisa's dialogue today to Ruhi "Armaan ko tumhe diya". Why was this dialogue written this way? Does this indicate in future because of some circumstance Dadisa will ask Armaan to marry Ruhi (and that means Rohit will not be back by then) and forget Abhira?

I am just hoping Armaan will not agree to that offer and try to get back to Abhira.

This dialogue kind of indicate the coming together of Armaan-Ruhi similar to Viraat-Pakhi and I just hated it.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 8 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smriti25

What is that song playing Bedardiyasmiley37 Kisi ka dil tutne wala hai. Abhira ka ya Ruhi ka?smiley36

Teeno ka, smiley39

Armaan bhi kahi aur khada ro raha hoga

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tell me one thing surprise party is hidden for the people it's held ... Why they are hiding from Abhira or whole family 🤔🤔🤔

This dadisa reminds me someone who used to do same thing to stop her daughter-in-law study... Did it's happened in Gum hai kisi ke pyar me tooo?...

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

The worrisome thing is Dadisa's dialogue today to Ruhi "Armaan ko tumhe diya". Why was this dialogue written this way? Does this indicate in future because of some circumstance Dadisa will ask Armaan to marry Ruhi (and that means Rohit will not be back by then) and forget Abhira?

I am just hoping Armaan will not agree to that offer and try to get back to Abhira.

This dialogue kind of indicate the coming together of Armaan-Ruhi similar to Viraat-Pakhi and I just hated it.

Maybe not now, but after leap chances hain iska.

It's better to ship them together with precaution, baad mein pata chalega yeh bhi Titanic jaise doob gaya

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

No wonder why people call him YRKKH's female bahu smiley36

The stereotypes are breaking and how.

Someone wrote on twitter yesterday how he is 'mumma coded' for Abhira. smiley36

Gul's heroes usually show this type of traits and those are damn praiseworthy. It is good that they are showing a similar ML in this one. Our girl deserves all the love and care that she can get.

And I am sure when the producer decides to temp separate them these Abhira will badly miss all these

Originally posted by: Krazzy_Girl

His entry scene, aur bhi scenes m play hua h, mostly his attitude wale scenessmiley36

U got scene for ur new siggy ! I love ur siggy’s and the present one is smiley9
Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

U got scene for ur new siggy ! I love ur siggy’s and the present one is smiley9

This was the first scene I saw in tt this morning and I thought, aaj siggy change karni padegismiley2smiley36

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I know right? For the first time I am getting how a one lead can make the other act better. I mean, I saw sheh in Shubh Shagun but man I could never like him there and here I am like is he the same guy? He is giving so many good worthy expressions here smiley37

Armaan no doubt is doing very good here. And to your point I think Madhav today acted quite good.Considering that Madhav was not that impressive in previous scenes, I have to agree with you that maybe it is Samriddhi who is inspiring others to do better.

But honestly we should give credit to the directors too.The Bts shows how many times they make the actors redo the shots till they are perfect.

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Jhanak1234

Tell me one thing surprise party is hidden for the people it's held ... Why they are hiding from Abhira or whole family 🤔🤔🤔

This dadisa reminds me someone who used to do same thing to stop her daughter-in-law study... Did it's happened in Gum hai kisi ke pyar me tooo?...

In ghum the lead pair planned the party and Kaku was against it. Here Dadisa wants her son and DIL to have a new beginning while Kaku was worried that one of her minion (Ninad her brother-in-law) would slip out of her handsmiley36

Edited by smriti25 - 8 months ago
MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Armaan no doubt is doing very good here. And to your point I think Madhav today acted quite good.Considering that Madhav was not that impressive in previous scenes, I have to agree with you that maybe it is Samriddhi who is inspiring others to do better.

But honestly we should give credit to the directors too.The Bts shows how many times they make the actors redo the shots till they are perfect.

Sandeep (Madhav) is a very good actor. In his last show he played the father of a 21 year old very pampered daughter. The father-daughter bond was such treat to the eyessmiley27