Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornAries23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Sam story se lagraha ki Abhira Ruhi bedroom scene aayegasmiley36 Ruhi Armaan se surprise discuss karne aayegi Shayad waha Abhira milegismiley24

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

R/S has gone all out to make this Gen 4 a hit.. the casting is fantastic..the lead couple Shehzada and Samriddi are the same age ..in fact Sam is a year older..but she looks very young in the face so she’s pulling off 22 years old abhira while she’s actually 28.. but it’s fantastic that both she and sheh are almost the same age..that’s why the viewers are loving them,as a couple..they look great together..and it’s the very first time this has happened in yrkkh..HC was like a whole 13 years older than pranali and even shivin were 7; years age difference..but shivangi looked older and mohsin looked younger so,the age difference cancelled out. Also the writing is top notch..they are building Abhimaans relationship so well and care and comfort is there and love is creeping in slowly without them knowing it. We see Armaan doing so much for abhira..he takes very good care of her. His 2 days romance With Ruhi was just attraction..and he’ll realise it when he falls in love with abhira. He and abhira have had so,much more ..than he ever had with Ruhi..so the 2 relationships can’t even be compared.. But overall the yrkkh team have done very well with this Gen 4 👍😁
Edited by Indira1211 - 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Yeah, he isn't in love with her. I will mere call it attraction and first phase - full fledged love definitely not. Like someone said here - realisation hoga jab pyaar hoga jo jai nhi.

Also, they aren't even husband wife properly, even if they are accepting each other slowly subconsciously, it's not because of love but because they have started to develop a mutual understanding with each other by being together for sometime.

Someone commented today that she will accept that Armaan is in love with Abhira when she sees him smiling at the tiffin box given by ABhira. Well he did smile at the tiffin box yesterday after Abhira left his office.

I feel like subconsciously he has started to fall already.Maybe not realized it yet. They are used to each other that is true but the amount of attention he gives her and yesterday his looks admiring her while talking to Ruhi gives some hint about that. And today the way he came and pursuaded Abhira to talk her heart out and at the same time smartly fed her says quite a bit. If you are merely just getting used to each other, you do not do this much. And his dialogues to her that you have not talked to me the whole day and did not even call me Khadoosman indicates he is missing her blabbering . He notices every single time Abhira is affected by others words and immediately tries to attend to her. He is not doing this just because of Akshara's promise or just because he is used to her. And getting used to another person and having strong attachment is a major part of falling in love.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 8 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: BornAries23

Sam story se lagraha ki Abhira Ruhi bedroom scene aayegasmiley36 Ruhi Armaan se surprise discuss karne aayegi Shayad waha Abhira milegismiley24

Pest control kaand ke baad coloring book leke aayi hogismiley39

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Bhai Aisa koun sa concert type party krne wale hai jo itna discuss kr rehe hai woh dono ,din bhar msg phir ghr aake bhi Chan nhi hai office me bhi msg wegera hota hoga aur ab unki bedroom me bhi smiley3....

BornAries23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Bhai Aisa koun sa concert type party krne wale hai jo itna discuss kr rehe hai woh dono ,din bhar msg phir ghr aake bhi Chan nhi hai office me bhi msg wegera hota hoga aur ab unki bedroom me bhi smiley3....

Pata nhi Armaan se Milne aayi yaa Abhira sesmiley36

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Pest control kaand ke baad coloring book leke aayi hogismiley39

Ab yeh mat bolna ki usse ab butterfly banake diwaar pe chipakne wale hai dono behen smiley36..

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

What is that song playing Bedardiyasmiley37 Kisi ka dil tutne wala hai. Abhira ka ya Ruhi ka?smiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Whatever is the situation,lagta hain jab 💔 hoga, dono ka ek saath hoga. Abhira will get to know ruhi is the chit waali ladki & ruhi will realise armaan has moved on from her & wapas depression and sympathy.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Ab yeh mat bolna ki usse ab butterfly banake diwaar pe chipakne wale hai dono behen smiley36..

Butterfly ka pata nahi, but dono milke armaan ko na chipka de deewar pesmiley39