Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

Armaan is different from other vaada boys in same channel.. smiley19.. This is really cute smiley27. I love such love languages instead of push pull scenes smiley36

+1

Word Count: 1

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

The guy behaves like a FL with all his rona dhona and dukh and dard

the only difference he doesn't give bhasan smiley36

Koi na- uske bhar ka bhi Abhira hi bol leti hai smiley36

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

In love trope, they'll be fighting like kidssmiley36

https://x.com/itsmeheena_/status/1748266068156842369?s=20

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krazzy_Girl

His entry scene, aur bhi scenes m play hua h, mostly his attitude wale scenessmiley36

Maine just jake dekha uska entry scene smiley39 I remember this bgm but word version se got confusedsmiley37

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Lekin kya aapko armaan ki dialogue samjh aai ..?

Woh jab abhira usse chod ke chali gayi tab armaan ka bada ajeeb sa dialogue tha .. mujhe smjh nhi aai

My interpretation of that dialogue is -

Even if he tells she won't get it - she probably will misunderstand him ( like he still feels that they don't have much understanding between them like a couple should have) .

But him even thinking about it to tell it to Abhira - means he wants it somewhere to tell her. Initially he hid it from her that he didn't consider her important person to even share his secrets to her.

But abhi - it's different - he thinks she won't understand.

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

I'm a bit confused about the Abhira sindoor scene. Why are people on Twt so hell-bent on proving that Armaan is admiring her? Is this the face of someone admiring someone? Armaan just seems to be looking at her. This is literally his face ,yes he is looking at her because she is happy applying sindoor.

ImageImage

Not this scene but he had a little smile after this one when he looked down but that got broken when he receives a message from Roohi.

I won't call this an admiration but him noticing it looking at her - probably gave a different feel.

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

I do agree he enjoys Abhira's antics, and he is changing with her presence in his life. But it's a full-fledged love that some people are trying to prove, and that's my only problem. He gets affected by her, but all I see, not here. So, no offense, but on SM, even when Armaan breathes, they're like, 'Oh, definitely loving Abhira.' We'll know when the writers give us clear scenes, like him smiling while holding the tiffin she made for him. That's all I'm saying🤷‍♀️

Yeah, he isn't in love with her. I will mere call it attraction and first phase - full fledged love definitely not. Like someone said here - realisation hoga jab pyaar hoga jo jai nhi.

Also, they aren't even husband wife properly, even if they are accepting each other slowly subconsciously, it's not because of love but because they have started to develop a mutual understanding with each other by being together for sometime.

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Not this scene but he had a little smile after this one when he looked down but that got broken when he receives a message from Roohi.

I won't call this an admiration but him noticing it looking at her - probably gave a different feel.

I personally felt different as if you notice since start of that scene he's focused on himself, getting ready, even in their banter he's just glancing at her in bet. Even when she picked up that sindoor dabba n started putting it he'd initially just glanced but then didn't broke that moment and witnessed her entire act. After she's done then only he also looked awaysmiley36

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

I liked the way she put sindoor more.. very different from the usual way it is done in Itv. smiley36

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

This does not look like an admiration but most likely he is thinking himself what lies ahead.How long will she keep on wearing it.