vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

What's saynayoooo guy??smiley36

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: olsen_124

If Armaan doesn't side with Abhira starting from tomorrow's mess than Abhira should give him the silent treatment.....

And I am sorry but I don't like Ruhi.

Why are you sorry, we also dont like hersmiley37

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Even I agree. For me more than that sindoor scene , him feeding her was more romantic. Their fight over the Ruhi armaan convo later was more like husband wife than the sindoor scene. Although I really want one more time armaan putting sindoor on abhira type scenes few times atleast,that scenes In ghum ganja were literally best❤️

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sawari67

Episodes for next week is going to be toxic with abhira getting blamed for everything. I've zero hope armaan will stand up to him

His entire party planning is gonna flop miserably why would he support hersmiley36

Only after seeing parents happy he'll be satisfiedsmiley39

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Unpopular opinion - I really feel the episodes are shot really well - except few things though - first of all - they are giving good space to leads.

Secondly, i loved the parallel being made between Abhira suggesting Date to Madhav and telling him to enjoy the moment with no family involvement and on the other side - Roohi and Armaan discussing how they all should celebrate the anniversary together.

Two contrasting opinions in the same family.

Abhira brings that change in dynamics in the family environment and for the good here. She gives a different perspectives on how Poddars think and how she thinks.

She was right suggesting Madhav to spend time with Vidya alone considering they need to work on their relationship rather than pleasing family members.

How I want this to happen and Madhav goes on a date with Vidya - mending his relationship with Vidya and Vidya becoming happy and him telling her that it was Abhira's Idea - probably - Vidya realising Abhira's worth.

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: dsm123

What's saynayoooo guy??smiley36

Saynayoooo is Armaan's bgmsmiley36

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sam is the perfect choice for Abhira.

https://x.com/mainaisihihoon/status/1748211691916271838?s=20

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It's okay your wish but jab tak armaan toxic nhi banta tab tak no scope of new aa. And I don't think Armaan ne aisa kuch kiya hai aur bahut mushkil hai ki age bhi karega.

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Unpopular opinion - I really feel the episodes are shot really well - except few things though - first of all - they are giving good space to leads.

Secondly, i loved the parallel being made between Abhira suggesting Date to Madhav and telling him to enjoy the moment with no family involvement and on the other side - Roohi and Armaan discussing how they all should celebrate the anniversary together.

Two contrasting opinions in the same family.

Abhira brings that change in dynamics in the family environment and for the good here. She gives a different perspectives on how Poddars think and how she thinks.

She was right suggesting Madhav to spend time with Vidya alone considering they need to work on their relationship rather than pleasing family members.

How I want this to happen and Madhav goes on a date with Vidya - mending his relationship with Vidya and Vidya becoming happy and him telling her that it was Abhira's Idea - probably - Vidya realising Abhira's worth.

@bold... exactly.. that's what I love about show right now. We can see their progress

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti25

Saynayoooo is Armaan's bgmsmiley36

Yeh kab hua???smiley36