Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

And the last Abhimaan part -

I love how Abhira scolds Armaan and he listens to her silently - unlike before when he used to scold her back.

Him while sitting with Roohi - still thinking and feeling guilty about Abhira ( i mean, Why would you feel guilty when you only consider her as a casual friend and not a wife - a big sign that she is more than a casual friend to him).. then Armaan runs after Abhira leaving Roohi there - of people still see Armaan having feelings for Roohi then I don't know because there is nothing left from his side for Roohi.

Abhira taunting him with Roohi being hus best friend does reflect that she is becoming uncomfortable to see Armaan and Roohi together even as best friends.

Abhira keeps saying that she doesn't get affected with Roohi and Armaan's friendship but still keeps getting affected by it.

Armaan's last line - ki tum samjhogi nhi - there is I feel, he has this intention he wants to share that thing with Abhira or probably doesn't want to hide it but he still thinks that it's too complicated to make Abhira understand that thing.

Armaan was lost into Abhira for sometime while he got physically close to her while closing the chain but with Roohi's mention - he left her hand - it felt like a traumatic past with Roohi hit him while he was lost in a beautiful moment with Abhira.

Phew I am done.

yeah. I find it interesting that they are showing both of them are getting affected at the same time. I definitely thought pehle armaan will fall for her.... then slowly abhira will start getting affected by him and then the ruhaan truth!
Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Right, now they both have gone insanesmiley14smiley37

https://x.com/Sadhana12ssr/status/1748254160150315060?s=20

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

If Armaan doesn't side with Abhira starting from tomorrow's mess than Abhira should give him the silent treatment.....

And I am sorry but I don't like Ruhi.

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akash3Rai

Control ye itv hai webseries nhi chal rhi😅

Arey I thought that too ki ye iTV h but wo dikha hi rhe h, to hum baat to kar hi sakte hsmiley37

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

This whole scene was so freaking good and funny 🤣🤣 i don't know how many times I have already watched it smiley37

Whoever is writing their scenes- kudos smiley37

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Woh abhi Ruhi aur apne past ki hi baat kar rha hai. Pyaar ka ehsaas abhi use nhi hua hai.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bluech96

yaar this family and heartbreak from armaan is gonna make our baby loose her bachpana 😭😭 .. also is it me or does sam just make everyone act better??? What the freak 🤣

I know right? For the first time I am getting how a one lead can make the other act better. I mean, I saw sheh in Shubh Shagun but man I could never like him there and here I am like is he the same guy? He is giving so many good worthy expressions here smiley37

Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Episodes for next week is going to be toxic with abhira getting blamed for everything. I've zero hope armaan will stand up to him

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

This whole scene was so freaking good and funny 🤣🤣 i don't know how many times I have already watched it smiley37

Whoever is writing their scenes- kudos smiley37

Seriously, their scenes are the most entertaining smiley36

Before them I only liked the comic couple scenes between Kaira, but AA are getting there slowly in my listsmiley36

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akash3Rai

Woh abhi Ruhi aur apne past ki hi baat kar rha hai. Pyaar ka ehsaas abhi use nhi hua hai.

Yaar, pyaar hi nhi hua to pyaar ka ehsas kaha se hoga🤦‍♀️