Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 19th Jan 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago
My favourite too ! I was waiting to see their bond from long it just started and when Abhira calls Madhav papa that will be really emotional as she always missed papa’s love and care. smiley27 Madhav looks really impressed with her cuteness and her ideas smiley36Hope they show us more of Madhav and Abhira’s bonding rather than Ruhi n Armaan’s smiley11.

https://twitter.com/shivangian10/status/1748199187492352162?s=20

Edited by Chaitu.V - 8 months ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I have always loved how Armaan no matter what the issue is - always makes sure that Abhira eats the food. It's from the starting even before he started to get affected by her. Him feeding her the food was really adorable while she kept doing her bad-bad. She wanted someone to talk to about her frustration and he understood that - he encouraged her to speak and she did finally and got back into her zone forgetting about the stress. ( Like he said - we don't understand each other but they have now ).

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

At times I feel disconnected with the show. Individual scenes come out nice but it feels misplaced while looking at the entire episodes. There is no consistency in characters.

Abhira behaves like a pyaari bacchi with armaan, her behavior is of a child who needs his care at every step, but then she has some discomfort with his closeness with ruhi, but acts matured when she interacts with her. Either show her fully childish who needs someone to take care of her or show mature who can handle herself alone. Ruhi scene I would have appreciated if someone forced abhira to accept the tiffin (as she is miffed with her).

Same with ruhi, Either make her selfish Or make her realising her mistakes.

Na idhar na udhar is irritating at times.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes that was perfect for BBC, The Best Breakfast Chef smiley42

Renee.Clare thumbnail

The mirror scene was another beautiful scene from today's episode.

Firstly they looked absolutely gorgeous in those outfits. They look really beautiful.

Secondly, when he saw her putting sindoor - he had a little smile on his face - he liked it- silently accepting her as his wife.

Abhira while putting sindoor too had a broad smile on her face.

Abhira was doing bad-bad and he was chatting on his phone with Roohi which affected Abhira - probably she started to feel that Armaan probably would stop listening to her rants and talks. Arman is affecting her now and very hardly.

Renee.Clare thumbnail

And the last Abhimaan part -

I love how Abhira scolds Armaan and he listens to her silently - unlike before when he used to scold her back.

Him while sitting with Roohi - still thinking and feeling guilty about Abhira ( i mean, Why would you feel guilty when you only consider her as a casual friend and not a wife - a big sign that she is more than a casual friend to him).. then Armaan runs after Abhira leaving Roohi there - of people still see Armaan having feelings for Roohi then I don't know because there is nothing left from his side for Roohi.

Abhira taunting him with Roohi being hus best friend does reflect that she is becoming uncomfortable to see Armaan and Roohi together even as best friends.

Abhira keeps saying that she doesn't get affected with Roohi and Armaan's friendship but still keeps getting affected by it.

Armaan's last line - ki tum samjhogi nhi - there is I feel, he has this intention he wants to share that thing with Abhira or probably doesn't want to hide it but he still thinks that it's too complicated to make Abhira understand that thing.

Armaan was lost into Abhira for sometime while he got physically close to her while closing the chain but with Roohi's mention - he left her hand - it felt like a traumatic past with Roohi hit him while he was lost in a beautiful moment with Abhira.

Phew I am done.

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

The mirror scene was another beautiful scene from today's episode.

Firstly they looked absolutely gorgeous in those outfits. They look really beautiful.

Secondly, when he saw her putting sindoor - he had a little smile on his face - he liked it- silently accepting her as his wife.

Abhira while putting sindoor too had a broad smile on her face.

Abhira was doing bad-bad and he was chatting on his phone with Roohi which affected Abhira - probably she started to feel that Armaan probably would stop listening to her rants and talks. Arman is affecting her now and very hardly.

Har bar ki tarah episode kaise bhi ho lekin aapki explanation se mere dil khus ho jaata hai ♥️ sayad series dekh te waqt me itni deep baatein sach nhi pati lekin aapki explanation padh ne ke baad pata chal ta hai ki kitni gahri baatein chupi hai episode me ☺️

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Har bar ki tarah episode kaise bhi ho lekin aapki explanation se mere dil khus ho jaata hai ♥️ sayad series dekh te waqt me itni deep baatein sach nhi pati lekin aapki explanation padh ne ke baad pata chal ta hai ki kitni gahri baatein chupi hai episode me ☺️

Aww, this really means a lot Priya 💖

Thank you so much smiley27

India Forums has always been my favourite place to be honest - I love discussing the show with you all and get the new perspectives. Love you 💖

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Is gane se inspired hoke mai sare character par ek ek gana denote karna chahunga-

Ruhi to armaan and rohit to ruhi- Tu pyaar hai kisi aur ka tujhe chahta koi aur hai

Mg to Abhira - tere mere bich mai kaisa yeh hai bandhan Anjaana tune nhi Jaana aur maine nhi Jaana

Krish to fufasa- bapu sehat ke liye tu to hani karak hai ham par thodi daya to kar ham nahne balak hai.

Abhira to poddars- Saas gali deve , nanad chuski leve, devar ji smjha leve sasural Genda phool

Armaan to dadisa- Kya mai itna bura hu mai woh dadima, yu to mai kuch batlata nhi par teri tofee ko tarasta hu le me dadi maa.

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Control ye itv hai webseries nhi chal rhi😅