Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 19th Jan 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago
yaar this family and heartbreak from armaan is gonna make our baby loose her bachpana 😭😭 .. also is it me or does sam just make everyone act better??? What the freak 🤣
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Also in last scene did Armaan realize its Ruhi's mistake as he saw Abhira Ruhi looking at each othersmiley24 Ik he wont confront Ruhi but at least pta toh chale uskosmiley44

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krazzy_Girl

Kya hi pata🤷‍♀️

They have such beautiful OSTs yet they're using movie songs smiley24

Stupid pplsmiley26

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yes it was a real show and was on for almost a year smiley37

I remember this one. It used to air during early 2000s in the afternoon. My mother used to watch this on her leave dayssmiley36.

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluech96

yaar this family and heartbreak from armaan is gonna make our baby loose her bachpana 😭😭 .. also is it me or does sam just make everyone act better??? What the freak 🤣

Are you hinting towards Ruhi??? Then my ans is NOOOOO....

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Accha

I have this doubt

Do Abhira knows about Abhir and Abhimanyu.

She knows Abhinav is her father and she even knows how he looks but what about other 2.

Also Goenka house mein Abhinav ki koyi pic hain?

I don’t think she knows about Manyu , because he is irrelevant in their life. She also never mentioned anything about Abhir too but it’s weird Ak never shared anything about Abhir though. They may only keep Abhinav’s pics when they r ready to reveal the truth of Goenka’s to Abhira.
vibrantvibes thumbnail

Ye kaisi security hain poddars ki..Dadi ke bedroom se kabhi toffee box kabhi wall painting chori ho jati... and gharme policeman bhi hainsmiley39smiley37

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I enjoyed Madhav uncle and Abhira's conversation, that was so endearing. How she helped him but still kept praising herself. He was so impressed by baby Sharma that he ended up asking her for his anniversary which probably he would never have asked anyone else in the house.

I really enjoyed today's episode - it was again a wholesome episode- better than yesterday's.