Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Dont tell me sachme aisa show thasmiley3Mujhe laga mazak chal rahasmiley39smiley37

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Palak2812

If he was passionate about his duty, he wouldn't have misused his powers rather should have put his criminal family behind the bars for all the crime they committed that too on sister.

Won't have misused his powers to put Sai in jail and snatch her kid.

Fact is he was a shit husband and police wala, aise policewalo ki wajah se Police badnaam hain.

He was so much passionate about his job so he hid Shruti ( naxlaite ) from police. Apne bhabi ko 1 din bhi jail mein rehne nehi dia ulta uski bail karwake biwi ko ghar chhod nepe majboor kar dia
Edited by Redflag - 8 months ago

Armaan bhaiya bhul gaye ki bag ki chain dur se band ho sakti hain, blouse ki strings nahi bandhne hain.

Also ittu se bag mein kya le jaa rahi hain Abhira.

Yaha Internship ke time itne bhaari bags lekar jaate hain hum.

BornAries23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redflag

I think Suraj sonik going to play Abhir role . He posted on his story about yrkkh

Yeah Goenka house me shooting bhi shuru kiya hai kal

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Armaan and Abhira are giving me everything what I wanted from a good ITV couple.

Enjoying every bit of it. My expectations are really rising high..

They both are super funny, hot and cute together..I don't get bored watching them because they aren't serious types - they end up being weirdly funny while bickering.

Ikr

On top of that they actually talk, which barely other leads do.

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Redflag

They will taunt her more if they will come to know Akshara was responsible for Roohi's mom death

For what ? Abhir is mostly coming so that secret is gonna come out. And also what will poddar get from blaming her for that thing did they even know what has happened.

Redflag thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

This creepy dhongi women is giving tiffin and making Abhira to take the blames of this women’s mistakes on her . Will she open her mouth and say that she is responsible for whatever happened in Dragonsa’s room ? This women on one side trying to snatch her husband and other side acting all goody goody with Abhira.
I don’t want Abhira to fall in the trap of this women or Goenka’s and melt down as she is doing in the precap. Once this creepy women knows the truth about Abhira being Akshnav’s beti she may completely turn into Manjulika and scream and blame Abhira.

You know it's Abhira's mistake she trusted her. I hope next time she will refuse to take any help from Ruhi

Originally posted by: janecastle

I like Abhira's wardrobe change. Hope they stick to such clothes and burn whatever leftover tents they have.

Ikr

She looks so good.

They could have even given her some good indo western for home rather than what she was wearing post-wedding.

Redflag thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu234

For what ? Abhir is mostly coming so that secret is gonna come out. And also what will poddar get from blaming her for that thing did they even know what has happened.

Hope so
BornAries23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2P08vQvUe_/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Abhir Armaan ka age ka hoga naa eh tho young haismiley29

Real Abhir hota tho promo bhi aatasmiley39

Edited by BornAries23 - 8 months ago