Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

I do agree he enjoys Abhira's antics, and he is changing with her presence in his life. But it's a full-fledged love that some people are trying to prove, and that's my only problem. He gets affected by her, but all I see, not here. So, no offense, but on SM, even when Armaan breathes, they're like, 'Oh, definitely loving Abhira.' We'll know when the writers give us clear scenes, like him smiling while holding the tiffin she made for him. That's all I'm saying🤷‍♀️

I saw Armaan in the mirror all I can think about is this movie

Zoolander-school GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY Blue-steel-zoolander-ben-stiller GIFs - Get the best GIF on ...

Zoolander smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Hope is good

But on ITV all ML starts their journey as great , good human beings , life partner half way " they will go pagal" ... turn toxic smiley37Turn toxic mean we can " scold"..the character ...posts full of " gali" smiley37

That's why said this toxic smiley37

&

If the ML is green they turn FL as red flag in Dhruv Tara.

Dono ko green nahi rakh paate hain yeh log. smiley44

BornAries23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Abhir buddy bola ya buddasmiley36

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Aur Sasu maa ka ek aur baar flipping behaviour dekhne ko milegasmiley36

Sasu ma minus her own saas in pic behaves better smiley37 with saas around she mostly goes chamchi number 1 mode pesmiley29

Btw while discussing date Abhira called saas "ma" smiley24

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Redflag

Abhira pe hi aayega blame after all she is the punching bag of Poddar family

Till when the day they knows she is of g fam they won't be able to even blame her.

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

I think Suraj sonik going to play Abhir role . He posted on his story about yrkkh

Originally posted by: Aadi04

He was passionate about his duty to the nation did not care whatever maybe the cost to his personal life or family .. apne Parivar ke liye Toh sab qurbani de denge …

If he was passionate about his duty, he wouldn't have misused his powers rather should have put his criminal family behind the bars for all the crime they committed that too on sister.

Won't have misused his powers to put Sai in jail and snatch her kid.

Fact is he was a shit husband and police wala, aise policewalo ki wajah se Police badnaam hain.

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anu234

Till when the day they knows she is of g fam they won't be able to even blame her.

They will taunt her more if they will come to know Akshara was responsible for Roohi's mom death

Originally posted by: kavya1994

I think Dadisa will completely change and start loving Abhira in future but Vidya will remain like this and 'Abhira-Vidya' relationship will always be Kuch-Kuch khatti Kuch-Kuch Meethi.

I too think the same.

Also

Dadisa and Abhira will serve, poore ghar ki baja dengi if they came together for band bajaoying.

Also if Ruhaan ka sach bahar aayega she will side with Abhira as he is no Rohit.

Ruhi and Armaan dono ki bajaegi