Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 19th Jan 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeah it’s like acceptance of their play acting marriage .. however I have a strong suspicion of what can happen next week .. let’s see if it plays out like that

Yeah, that's it. They've subconsciously or consciously accepted the roles of husband and wife in each other's lives. That's what the scene is about – her applying sindoor happily and him looking at her. This is domestic.

Next week probably Abhir coming back and Abhira already feel there something between Ruhi and Toffee so that could be plus ,abhira probably gonna get kicked out from internship.

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

so abhir really coming back. Did Abhir use to call MG buddy? 🤨

Yes, they used to call each other buddy

Edited by Veenapai - 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeah it’s like acceptance of their play acting marriage .. however I have a strong suspicion of what can happen next week .. let’s see if it plays out like that

yaar suspicions batao.. aap bhi CVs ki tarah mat karo.. they have cut our BTS.. abhi idhar ke kahani se hi kaam Chalana padega 🤣
Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Ghr chod ke jaana uski galti hai usse wanha reh kr dekh na chahiye tha ki uska Bhai itna bhi shida nhi hai mujhe na pehle ka kuch episode me naive lagta tha jaise usne pucha yeh ilu ilu kya hota hai lekin sab pata hai usse dekha nhi Aaj arey zip aage se bhi band kr ja sekta tha lekin nhi usse hath piche kr ke hi kr ni thi smiley36, Rohit yeh sab dekh ta toh nhi jaata

Exactly smiley36

Kaun sa sacrifice kaisa sacrifice, Armaan ne koi sacrifice nahi kiya re rohit ulta apni pareshani tujhpe chipka dismiley36

But rohit bhi shana nikla, "bhai apni pareshani aap hi sambhalo" bolke nikal liyasmiley37

kavya1994 thumbnail

Yesterday Vidya praised Abhira's cooked dish and today again she flipped in precap.

Ab toh pakka hain, flipping behaviour ki race mein sasu maa hi jeetegismiley36

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mujhe Aisa kyu lag raha ki armaan ki ulti ginti shuru hone wali hai smiley36 abhira ko jald hi pata chala ne wala hai soulmate kaand ,phir abhira armaan ko ignore karegi tab yah restless hone wala hai ..uski badbad sune ko ..

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Veenapai

Yes, he used to call each other buddy

Okay this is definitely abhir then. Because how else would an imposter know what Abhir used to call Manish Goenka? I'm looking forward to this twist; he's a grey character, so what's he going to do? Finally, some excitement and dhamaka!

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Yeah, that's it. They've subconsciously or consciously accepted the roles of husband and wife in each other's lives. That's what the scene is about – her applying sindoor happily and him looking at her. This is domestic.

Next week probably Abhir coming back and Abhira already feel there something between Ruhi and Toffee so that could be plus ,abhira probably gonna get kicked out from internship.

yah I guess that’s all people are happy about. He was giving sad faces at Ruhi up until a few weeks ago, he dosent do that anymore. He is getting used to Abhira’s presence and in the sindoor scene he was just getting used to seeing her getting dressed and applying sindoor .. (which she dismissed 2 days ago saying Karwa chauth ki thali banke aayi hoon) cus I don’t think in their world they had to get ready together before today for something as normal as going to work. It’s domestic but intimate. She does that cus she is married to him. apnapan wala feel …Simple! ❤️