Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Iโ€™ve never watched Superstar Singer, barring a few episodes, and thought I would this time. But seeing Neha Kakkar as a judge and the only one at that, I think it would be better to not watch it

altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

As seen in the latest promo, making this season even more exciting will be the presence of legends like Pyarelal Ramprasad Sharma, Javed Akhtar, and Kavita Krishnamurthy, who are celebrated for their contribution to the Indian music industry. As special guests on the show, these maestros will pass their vastly accumulated musical knowledge to the next generation of singers and serve as an inspiration for the stars of tomorrow. In yet another interesting twist, Superstar Singer Season 3 will also witness an Indian pop sensation step into the role of a Super Judge, who will evaluate and guide the captains and their aspiring singers.

https://www.adgully.com/pyarelal-sharma-javed-akhtar-and-kavita-krishnamurthy-mentor-on-superstar-singer-142139.html

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Neha Kakkar looks really different in that picture ๐Ÿ˜‚

True I couldn't recognised her at all .
Chaitali_k thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

True I couldn't recognised her at all .

That's Sayli Kamble. The copy editor of the website seems not be an II fan...

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is nice but I hope itโ€™s not just for promotion to make people watch the show. I really hope they telecast those comments that mentors are giving them.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Neha Kakkar looks really different in that picture ๐Ÿ˜‚

Already getting set for SayliCamโ€ฆ.๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ
mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3