PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

I wonder if they are confusing SS3 with Comedy Circus 😂

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: reborn-re

Yes I have seen some of the performance of the past season of idol where he had gave honest opinion so I hope he continues but I have read some comments in promo that he is also biased idk how true is that because I didn’t watch earlier season of idol. I have started watching IIJ season 1. Same with Saregampa too I started watching the season where Kamal Khan won the show. What about the other judges Pyarelal Ji how is he as a judge. Kavita Ji was pretty good in theatre round episode of this season idol but her recent video message toward Shubhodeep made me think otherwise. If channel continues to do what they are doing and these legends agrees than they are gonna make joke to themselves.

No one is perfect. All the three judges would have some unlikable traits..but they bring about their experience. Yes Javedji can come across as biased to some..because he did not hold back on criticism nor on praise. Unko koi pasand hai to hai. It's upto fans n contestants to take his feedback positively. He had some great words of wisdom.

Kavita K has been a treat whenever she has come. Regional comments have been very common. Even Sonu kakkar had mentioned Uttarakhand so many times. Bengali singers have dominated Idol since last few seasons..last one had all Bengali girls at the top. All talented lot. If they win it isn't undeserved. So that's fine. Kavitaji is not even a Bengali.

Pyarelalji is way too senior and respectable

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

No one is perfect. All the three judges would have some unlikable traits..but they bring about their experience. Yes Javedji can come across as biased to some..because he did not hold back on criticism nor on praise. Unko koi pasand hai to hai. It's upto fans n contestants to take his feedback positively. He had some great words of wisdom.

Kavita K has been a treat whenever she has come. Regional comments have been very common. Even Sonu kakkar had mentioned Uttarakhand so many times. Bengali singers have dominated Idol since last few seasons..last one had all Bengali girls at the top. All talented lot. If they win it isn't undeserved. So that's fine. Kavitaji is not even a Bengali.

Pyarelalji is way too senior and respectable

I didn’t say Shubhadeep didn’t deserve or Ananya this people deserve even in this season they had More contestants who are from Bengal and I never had a problem because if the contestants are good it doesn’t matter where are they from. All I was saying is if you are in a judge seat be fair with everyone like you can have your favorite but don’t be biased towards them.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: altgr

OK. There is a twist. According to Siddharth Dey(Script Writer of many reality shows like Indian Idol 12, SS2), there is only judge in the show and that is Neha Kakkar. Now I am confused why Pyarelal Ji, Javed Akhtar & Kavita Krishnamurthy were in the promo?

https://youtu.be/aVGODv1Bbiw?si=fher1Y2T2fPC0VU4

Is this confirmed?

If he is writing SS3 script then no hopes

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

When a show has more than 50% of contestants & 66% of judges coming from one region, there will be regional bias involved. Than on top of that if guest judge was-trained in that specific region bias will be there. Happened in case of KK. Just my humble & personal observation & opinion. Do not mean to offend any one 🙏

Edited by Dabulls23 - 7 months ago
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh no! Kakkar / Harsh combo….. 😩😩😩

If not for the 3 legends & Arudeep, I would’ve stayed away from this one.