Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Want this season to be FREE OF SOBBING stories of a particular contestant. I know itโ€™s too much to ask so wonder which contestant will be chosen.

Request to makers, please just let contestants sing their heart out.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Love this kid ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ. He was one of my fav in lil champs - his father had participated in Idol earlier & had his own band. Atharv is immensely talented. ๐Ÿ‘
Ms.SK thumbnail

Salman and Danish should refrain from giving high pitches to kids. Kids at this tender age should not damage their vocals as they grow older, the vocals change so no high pitches please.. Give them chance to grow up.

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Love this kid ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ. He was one of my fav in lil champs - his father had participated in Idol earlier & had his own band. Atharv is immensely talented. ๐Ÿ‘

I can say that he wonโ€™t be winning it might be finalist or who knows he might be channel Bali ka bakra like Utkarsh and Dipan to take someone else far. I think one or two of those kids who came to perform today might get favoritism from channel because they are the chosen one.

Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: srtor

It seems contestants from lil champs are getting into this year's SS3.

I would like to see Atunu - he was pretty good.

Seems trend going on and on in itv Reality Shows.

From Sa Re Ga Ma Pa or lil'champ to Indian Idol and Superstar Singer and vice versa.

from Splitsvilla to Big Boss or OTT, then Khatron Ke Khiladi, Jhalak etc to name few.

So hardly any new faces

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Looks like Shubh has some training in classical too but letโ€™s see what kind of songs they will give I hope itโ€™s not just soft romantic type of songs.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2CzLKUJg6V/?igsh=MThuYXNkZ2NuNjUzNw==

altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

Grand premier shoot is happening today. Seems like Sony is having budget issues because it looks like there will be no new set for Superstar Singer 3, they are still continuing on the Indian Idol set. Generally grand premier happens on the new set.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Arunita

Originally posted by: altgr

Grand premier shoot is happening today. Seems like Sony is having budget issues because it looks like there will be no new set for Superstar Singer 3, they are still continuing on the Indian Idol set. Generally grand premier happens on the new set.

Given that all their shows have TRPs between 0.1 and 1 for a while now, it is not surprising to have budget constraints. Sardarji's seat must be shaky these days. ๐Ÿ˜Š