Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

Friendly Guides

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vijay

Could be a temporary thing. Anyone else still facing this issue?

Now no problem, it's fine and normal Vijay.

Thank you.

CottonCandyy thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

Any chance the avatar features from 10 years back can make an appearance in future versions of India Forums? It was fun to have vibrant dynamic avatars and that was also the period of many fabulous graphicers working their creativity. I miss that πŸ˜’

Also, if we could save certain posts we liked, that would be nice to have too :)

What is avatar feature? Never heard of it

If you don't mind me asking this πŸ˜†

CottonCandyy thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Almost all the fun members have left IF including all the good siggy makers. I miss old IF badly.😭 I think we will never get over this change.

Wish this site could go back to the way it was 3 years ago!

Your siggy

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vijay

Could be a temporary thing. Anyone else still facing this issue?

Thank you Vijay for the reply I still seem to get that cloud connection error if not for all posts but some posts

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Creative Minds

Originally posted by: I-Got-You

What is avatar feature? Never heard of it

If you don't mind me asking this πŸ˜†

in old IF we could use animated avis/gifs instead of display picture

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

in old IF we could use animated avis/gifs instead of display picture

How cool 😳

I never got to use this feature

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: I-Got-You

How cool 😳

I never got to use this feature

most of the times the pages didn't load due to heavy graphics πŸ˜… quoting would be extremely difficult and pages wouldn't load from phones πŸ˜†those were some days 😳

which is also why I suggested that if they are brought back it should have a certain size limit or else again the pages won't load and we can't reply πŸ˜†

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

most of the times the pages didn't load due to heavy graphics πŸ˜… quoting would be extremely difficult and pages wouldn't load from phones πŸ˜†those were some days 😳

which is also why I suggested that if they are brought back it should have a certain size limit or else again the pages won't load and we can't reply πŸ˜†

Yes of course πŸ˜† I understand

Setting Size limit would be fine 😳

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
isse better invisible font mang le.πŸ˜† Only the tagged person can read it πŸ˜†
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Creative Minds

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I never experienced loading problems on old IF. In fact it was faster than this new one where half the graphics dont even load