Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: x.titli.x

Hello, I still have that error 404 issue while logging through laptop. I use windows 8.1.

I used different browsers, private connection, it's not working.

I'm able to log through phone using chrome.

Please help me out with this.

Thank you in advancesmiley1

Please share the full screenshot including the part which shows the URL. It will help us debug the issue.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Is it possible for us to be able to upload short videos the way we are able to post pics?

For us to allow uploading short videos is possible but we are not doing it as streaming costs are too high. šŸ˜ž

If someone who have idea on Video Streaming and CDNs can suggest options and we will look into it.

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Can we have a feature where we can edit tags after making the post?

We can look into the option to allow adding more tags. However please note deleting already tagged users is a problem as notifications are already sent and cannot be unsent.

shalu_libra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Is it not better to remove the world limit in posts? Sometimes we want to just post a link - but we end up writing something meaningless just for the word count. It was convenient before. Thanks.

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: vijay

Please share the full screenshot including the part which shows the URL. It will help us debug the issue.

Here it is Vijay.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Originally posted by: shalu_libra

Is it not better to remove the world limit in posts? Sometimes we want to just post a link - but we end up writing something meaningless just for the word count. It was convenient before. Thanks.

Thank you for your feedback, Shalu! The current word limit is set to just 4 words to ensure posts include some context or explanation, even when sharing links. This helps keep discussions meaningful and informative for everyone.

That said, we understand your concern about the convenience of posting links quickly. Weā€™ll take this into consideration and explore options to make the process smoother while maintaining the quality of discussions. We appreciate your input and patience!

Slokam thumbnail
Replying so my request isnā€™t lost. I am not able to tag admins. Would appreciate response.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Slokam

Replying so my request isnā€™t lost. I am not able to tag admins. Would appreciate response.

Beginners canā€™t tag anyone. You will be able to tag once you cross 100 posts and become an Explorer.

Slokam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Slokam

Hi Vijay, I am trying to access my primary user id for past few weeks but unable to! I tried resetting password and the message I am getting is ā€œUsername is not validā€. Can please you help resolve this? My username is: -Reader- Thank you in advance. @vijay @kunjadumor

Replying so

Replying to my request, so itā€™s not lost. Would appreciate a response.

Thank you!

Edited by Slokam - 12 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 days ago

This site is becoming more and more boring. My favourite forums that I am usually active on are becoming more dead each day. Very soon I will have nothing to do here anymore..