Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

Thanks.

Yes, this will require him to plant stuff within IF. 

He hasn't even implemented his own game ideas yet, wait another 10 yearssmiley36

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

i have a query/idea

do we get any pop up or msg when we report a post that the complaint is registered,cause through mobile i never got any. if there is no such feature is it possible to register?

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Can we have more ranks after Achieverz to encourage members to keep posting? It's boring being stuck with one colour.

I second you on this.

SoniRita thumbnail

Can we have more ranks after Achieverz to encourage members to keep posting? It's boring being stuck with one colour.

Yes this is much needed. And Achiverz color should change too. So many pinkish color we have. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Please can we get chaska meter for Aangan forum on sab?

firewings_diya thumbnail

In this window we don't have an option to upload a image. If we click on image it just gives us an option to add external image.IF error.png

firewings_diya thumbnail

Please can we get chaska meter for Aangan forum on sab?

I think you need to contact the channel moderator. Tagging Shreya as I saw for the DT forum she is listed as the channel moderator.

Edited by firewings_diya - 4 months ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I think you need to contact the channel moderator. Tagging Shreya as I saw for the DT forum she is listed as the channel moderator.

Chaskameter is added by Vijay and team, so Hinna did right by posting here. I'll also ask for it.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Error while uploading images. Not sure if it's related to previous error where the created URL is scanned for abusive words. Link where i was redirected to is as below.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topicreply

IF 2.png

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Chaskameter is added by Vijay and team, so Hinna did right by posting here. I'll also ask for it.

Soon we will get this permission for the CMs also so that the process is faster.