YRKKH Issues Thread 2; Admin Note Pg#7; CMs Notes Pg#10

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Thread has been opened for members to discuss YRKKH issues with DT.

Since it is a TV show forum internal matter and not something the IF technical team to check n correct . 

Action on posts and reports will be as per CM, GM and Admin’s instructions ONLY 

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Minionite's post - 

Given no explanation was asked, I assumed that JustFan13 had understood, but since you have misconstrued it, let me explain further. If I write "Abhimanyu is an abuser" that is my opinion based on the same show that you are watching. It is not against IF rules to make an opinion like that. I could have said "Abhinav is a crybaby" and that is also my opinion and not against IF rules. But if I said, "That Rotlu is such an idiot" then that is namecalling and is against IF rules. Maybe next time instead of making your own assumptions, ask the person PMing me to clarify the point. Then that way you can complain properly about us in this thread

Maine apna opinion hi share Kiya tha, koi name calling nahi thi na hi kisi fandom ke against kuch tha, jo episode me tha sirf wahi likha fir bhi mera post delete kar diya

Ab bolo ki ye opinion wala rule bhi sirf Nav fans ke liye hai, baki log Forum chhod ke chale jao. Just because we are attached to show and forum, we have friends here we are tolerating all this. Itna frustrate kar ke rakha hai, apne aap har dusre din rules change kar rahe hai different rules for different people. 

Sare moderators change karo 

Ye log pareshan karke rakhe hain 

Yesterday there was post targeting Abhimanyu fandom, the post was edited and allowed, if you find some mistake in my post, wo bhi edit karke allow kiya ja sakta tha, fandom ko target karne wale posts allow honge edit karke lekin inke favourite character ko koi kuch na bole 

Screenshot_2023-08-07-16-06-13-43_e982bfceca3c74f2b3b6c3e965d139a9.jpg

Please iska koi solution nikalo, We come to you because koi aur solution nahi hai. 

Always we can't be wrong, jab itne log complain kar rahe hai please look into it, 

Edited by Viswasruti - 8 months ago
Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

We do not allow discussing moderation issues in public forums. Let's keep it via PM. 

If the need be we can always create a discussion PM involving all the people and try to resolve the issue.

Please do, and also include other abhira fan members too, they have similar issues. We would really appreciate if all our issues are addressed. Thankyou.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your concerns which I am not able to completely follow and what I could understand is that it is related to moderation. We value open dialogue and feedback about the site and it’s features. However, we have a policy of addressing moderation-related concerns through our private messaging system. This ensures:

1. Individual Privacy: Both our members and volunteer moderators deserve respect and privacy. Discussing these matters privately helps protect everyone's privacy and prevents any potential misunderstandings. For this reason we do not discuss members WL level also in public.
  2. Maintaining Forum Harmony: Open discussions about moderation can inadvertently lead to divisions and debates within the community, detracting from our forum's primary purpose.
  3. Efficient Resolution: Handling such issues privately allows us to address them more effectively, ensuring that the concerns are directed to the right individuals.
  4. Allows for Comprehensive Review: In a private setting, both parties can share details, screenshots, or other evidence without exposing it to the entire forum, enabling a more thorough and informed review.
  5. Prevents Misinformation: Sometimes, concerns or misunderstandings can arise from incomplete information. Addressing matters privately ensures that any clarifications or corrections don’t get lost in a sea of public comments.
  6. Promotes a Respectful Culture: By encouraging private discussions about concerns, we model a culture of direct communication and respect, emphasizing the value we place on every individual member.
  7. Maintains Moderator Morale: Our moderators, as volunteers, are vital to our community’s smooth functioning. Publicly questioning their decisions could unintentionally demoralize them. Addressing issues privately ensures their efforts and dedication are respected.

Remember, our moderators are volunteers doing their best to maintain a positive environment for all members. We appreciate your understanding and encourage you to reach out via PM with any further concerns. We can always have a group PM with different mods related to your forum in one PM chain, where you can share your issues related to moderation and we try to address them properly.

Best regards,

Vijay

thank you for not trashing the previous post i guess. The last time I had replied to one of your mod point by point it was trashed and i got warning pm without any reason explained there 🤣

I don't understand why moderation related issue should be discussed in private and why you are copy pasting the bullet points above which isn't related to my concern. Mods can trash edit put warning notes in public but we draw the line in questioning them in open forum? How can they be held accountable if things are supposed to be solved privately, there is no guarantee we will get their replies or our concerns will be addressed in pm. Since last 10 pages people have been cribbing about a popular #2 forum in this website regarding the issue they are facing, was any action taken on that? No. None is happy there, mods have open field to do whatever they want. Dictatorship is going on in here where mods run scotfree trash posts whatever they want and give away warnings like mandir Prasad. 

It's like you are more bothered about volunteer work being done by a group of 10-15 people over your user base. Volunteer means they have signed up for this- counter question and their explanation. I can't have any sympathy for someone who has chosen to be a mod and doing such a poor job at it. Does mods get any warning? What's the process when complains pile up against them? None knows. 

Do you remember ipk forum? It used to have 500+ likes in a single thread. You remember old fanfics, there was a record when one author used to get 1000+ likes in her fanfic. That was the level of discussion in this website. It's just dead now and it's all because of your team and your unwillingness to do anything over it. 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you for your candid feedback. I genuinely understand your concerns and frustrations, and I want to assure you that we take them very seriously.

1. Open Moderation vs. Discussion: The public actions taken by mods (e.g., trashing or editing posts) are for the immediate maintenance of forum decorum. However, questioning or discussing those actions should be done privately to prevent unnecessary escalations and to protect all parties involved.

2. Accountability: Our intention in advocating for private discussions is not to hide or evade accountability. It’s to ensure that matters are resolved constructively. I assure you that concerns raised in private are not ignored. We’re working on creating more transparency in this process.

3. Forum Issues: Concerns raised about YRKKH forum have been noted. We’re investigating the issues and will ensure necessary actions are taken.

4. Moderator Conduct: We understand the role of moderators is crucial, and we’re always in the process of reviewing and improving. When complaints about a moderator become frequent, we do have a system in place to address it, though perhaps we need to communicate this better to our community.

5. Past Glory: The mentions of the IPK forum and fanfics evoke fond memories. The vibrancy and discussions back then were truly remarkable. However, we also recognize that times have changed. The rise of social media platforms and the evolution of user consumption behavior have transformed the digital landscape. While these shifts have presented challenges, we are committed to adapting and ensuring India Forums remains a meaningful and engaging space for its community. We value the legacy of our platform and are continually striving to merge the best of the past with the present.

Our team is dedicated to making India Forums a welcoming space for all. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work towards this.

Regards,
Vijay

don't feel too welcoming when you keep repeating your 5 pointers for every reply. Keep saving your team as people move onto better platforms. 

This website is the least engaging or vibrant place in the entire internet. By the time you finish your investigation the show will end and people will leave of course 🤣 not the first time this mod issue was raised was it. It happened in every forum and I can see the same faces moving up to mod ladders - channel mod and so on. Past glory was the remind you what this place used to be. And you aren't protecting anyone by this charade of privacy. Everyone can see a set of people being favoured by mods and mods are probably watching these all with popcorn in hand. After all none can touch them, they are protected by the site owner himself🙏 

Thanks for the reply. I have gotten my answer that actually mods aren't at fault, they are probably encouraged by you. 

Edited by Viswasruti - 8 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I tried avoiding as much as I could but we "AkshNav" fans (also called as NavRa fans) are also getting warnings, and we feel mods are biased towards AbhiRa fanssmiley19

Just wanted to avoid discussing this on Global platform like this, but if we have to be fair why should we not post it there too. But I really wanna know whose fans are mods? 

AkshNav fans have been given warnings and their WLs have sometimes increased twice in a span of 24 hours for some simple posts. Even our side feels that PM responses are not satisfactory. 

Now, AkshNav fans feel mods are Abhira fans and now seeing this post it seems Abhira fans feel they are NavRa fans smiley19.

YRKKH Mods, can you all finally confirm whom do you support more? This is creating lot of suspense now for both FDs. 

Edited

Just to clarify - intention of my post was to let everyone know that even AkshNav fans face heat... And it's not just one side and not to target mods for being biased or anything. 

Edited by shahsb_26 - 8 months ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I tried avoiding as much as I could but we "AkshNav" fans (also called as NavRa fans) are also getting warnings, and we feel mods are biased towards AbhiRa fanssmiley19

Just wanted to avoid discussing this on Global platform like this, but if we have to be fair why should we not post it there too. But I really wanna know whose fans are mods? 

AkshNav fans have been given warnings and their WLs have sometimes increased twice in a span of 24 hours for some simple posts. Even our side feels that PM responses are not satisfactory. 

Now, AkshNav fans feel mods are Abhira fans and now seeing this post it seems Abhira fans feel they are NavRa fans smiley19.

YRKKH Mods, can you all finally confirm whom do you support more? This is creating lot of suspense now for both FDs. 

I dont think you should accuse and openly target an entire fandom and say mods are biased towards the fandom..just my opinion 😳

verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I dont think you should accuse and openly target an entire fandom and say mods are biased towards the fandom..just my opinion 😳

Great thought 👍🏼

I too think moderation issues should be handled privately.

But I was going through the posts here & noticed the person you quoted didn't start this accusation & targetting. It was another user who brought the blame game going on in MF to the global forum. 

I think it's necessary for them to hear your opinion as well, so that such kind of behaviour isn't repeated. I would've tagged them in my post but they've blocked me.. So kindly do the favour of extending this advice to them as well 😊

SAOkr thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: verve

Great thought 👍🏼

I too think moderation issues should be handled privately.

But I was going through the posts here & noticed the person you quoted didn't start this accusation & targetting. It was another user who brought the blame game going on in MF to the global forum. 

I think it's necessary for them to hear your opinion as well, so that such kind of behaviour isn't repeated. I would've tagged them in my post but they've blocked me.. So kindly do the favour of extending this advice to them as well 😊

yeah i felt this level of maturity was lacking when yrkkh new banner was selected. 👏by some.

but yeah whatever floats the boat at a certain point of time.😒

also before sarcastically pointing fingers at others for their point of views. 

fgf.png

verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SAOkr

yeah i felt this level of maturity was lacking when yrkkh new banner was selected. 👏by some.

but yeah whatever floats the boat at a certain point of time.😒

also before sarcastically pointing fingers at others for their point of views. 

fgf.png

Firstly, Yrkkh banner issue is not the current pt. of discussion here. I raised my concern back then, as I've a right to like every other member, and the topic got derailed with mocking & namecalling by certain other users over which I exercise no control. 

That issue was resolved by mods as they saw fit and if you've queries regarding that kindly tag them not me as for me that issue is over. 

Secondly, where have I pointed fingers at the member for their opinion? 

Did I say I disagree with her or that she shouldn't post it. I just wrote what I noticed while going through the prev posts.. that only one user was quoted for targetting & accusation but the one starting the whole thing and accusing fd, mods and site manager isn't.. I thought maybe she missed those posts..

Therefore, I conveyed that & just asked her to tag that person too (since I'm blocked by them) bcos I felt if one is wrong for mocking then so is the other. The concern over such behaviour must be shared with both members.

That was my reasoning for writing to her in the first place. Idk how my simple post requesting to tag someone been turned into an attack on that member. 

Hope I'm able to convey my intent.