Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

About instigation happening within YRKKH forums, here are some instances (I don’t wish to bring it up who are the people so hiding the names, in case needed I can PM the mods these ids):

IMG_2573.jpeg

IMG_2578.jpeg

IMG_2576.jpeg

R.G.C thumbnail

Neither side is a victim so I don’t understand what is this blame game happening. If we go to any of those Abhira private forums and check the active members and then see the likes below posts mocking Abhinav, Akshara or other characters, those would match too, so making it seem like you are not ganging up at all is again false.

Insensitive comments like these exist too, and yet we are debating why posts are getting deleted:

IMG_2574.jpeg

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

did you read your post before quoting me or it just as impulsive as akshara taking a bus to find a father for her kid 🤣🤣  it makes no sense 

As per your logic abhi fans don't bother if I am trash talking a character, how can they be a fan if they don't care 🤣🤣🤣? My point was abhi character can be abused in absurd manner and none will care and you proved exactly that , thanks. 

So you also agree posts where abhira /abhi fans have posted gif twitter links etc they were reported by other side of people cause it somehow offended them? By your own admission you will go on a rampant and so on. And please stop the superiority complex that somehow other side of fandom is better somehow, your fellow friends have used choicest of words which reeks of projecting their issues over a serial character. Just because you guys love to quote Wikipedia and so called scholarly lines doesn't mean it's sensible. 

You are on limited reply, so am I. Lets not quote each other and close down this topic as well. My side of people are looking for a permanent solution for this month's old cycle of moderation issue. Regarding vile post - my internet my wish bruh. No thanks for your free ka advice. 

Why should I bother with what ppl say about Abhi since I don’t like him? I will ignore such posts and move on. What I was trying to convey was that mods won’t take action unless someone reports the post they don’t like and they will deal with the report as they deem fit. If I don’t like a post I will most certainly report it. No one can snatch that option from me. Further action on that report is in mods hands. 

I have been also told that  mods do not bother with the quantity of reports for a particular posts unless and until it breaches IF coc rule. So this hysteria about mass reporting is beyond understanding. Anyways, I just don’t want to be dragged into this slugfest and get another WL. You can continue with your agenda.

Regards.

R.G.C thumbnail

And hateclubs are allowed is it, I attached a screenshot if you wanna have a look

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: R.G.C

And hateclubs are allowed is it, I attached a screenshot if you wanna have a look

already saw. Atlst post the entire ss why crop it. Which post is this, was it in yrkkh forum edt or some random post. Who's post was this? Who's the user? Which hate club post it properly how people are supposed to respond to you when things aren't clear. 

Btw chamber of secrets I am part of idk who made other private post abhira land somthing so no point dragging that and questioning it, I m not part of that. 

R.G.C thumbnail

Adding it again just for you😆, and no this is a separate private forum called Abhira Land, and am I the only one dragging this? Abhira fans unnecessarily dragged me into this by literally calling out names, so why should things not be transparent from both ends? And problem aise private forums pe kuch bhi posts ki hai na, so why should it be one sided. Dono ko call out karna to banta hai. 

IMG_2580.jpeg

Edited by R.G.C - 9 months ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: R.G.C

I didn’t want to bring this up but since there is so much hue and cry about private forums then so be it, what about having topics like this made within private forums:

About multiple private forums by Abhira fans, these are two I am aware of:

IMG_2583.jpeg

IMG_2584.jpeg

First post is from a Forum, I am not a part of but my understanding is that they are talking about Abhinav and Arohi, what it has to do with fans? I am not a part of other forums as well, only one of them 

Screenshot_2023-08-09-20-41-38-55_e982bfceca3c74f2b3b6c3e965d139a9.jpg

I don't stalk anyone, this is a public platform when I hibernate for 7 days, the first thing I do is use a few keywords from the shows I watch so I can directly see the posts which were made on those characters in my absence on the forum so I can read/reply/participate in the discussion. I saw posts attacking fans like this a few weeks back  

But since it was a private forum, I didn't mind it, all I did was stop interacting with people who wish to see people cry over fictional characters ❤️ 

Edited by NoraSM - 9 months ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Anyway, This moderation discussion has been going on for a long time, is there any solution? I think most of us have said all we wanted to say. Will there be any relaxation in the rules? This is for benefit of every fandom, the ultimate goal is maximum use of forums for everyone involved from creators to forum members 

My suggestions are following:- 

1)  Anything can be said for characters as they are fictional characters and it shouldn't really matter what is said for them unless it gets extremely dirty which breaks COC like use of abusive language. everything else should be allowed, this way the posts made on characters won't be reported if they are then they can be ignored. I am Abhimanyu supporter so I am saying it from my side that you can say anything about him, I don't mind because he isn't real 

2) Real people be it actors or fans should not be targeted 

3) Memes and GIFs should be allowed with a note from the poster saying they are doing it for fun 

4) Sensitive matters should not be touched because if someone starts it from one mental health issue it can escalate to something we can't even imagine in retaliation. 

Edited by NoraSM - 9 months ago
Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Anyway, This moderation discussion has been going on for a long time, is there any solution? I think most of us have said all we wanted to say. Will there be any relaxation in the rules? This is for benefit of every fandom

My suggestions are following:- 

1)  Anything can be said for characters as they are fictional characters and it shouldn't really matter what is said for them unless it gets extremely dirty which breaks COC like use of abusive language. everything else should be allowed, this way to posts made characters won't be reported if they are then they can be ignored.

2) Real people be it actors or fans should not be targeted 

3) Memes and GIFs should be allowed with a note from the poster saying they are doing it for fun 

4) Sensitive matters should not be touched because if someone starts it from one mental health issue it can escalate to something we can't even imagine in retaliation. 

5) Also if posts are being edited or removed then please write the reason. And unless if media (pics, videos, gifs, memes) are not abusive, offensive or against IF rules, they shouldn't be removed.

NoraSM thumbnail

One more thing, this whole excercise wasn't to attack or hurt moderators, I know a few got over emotional and I do too when my posts are edited 😂 I feel like I am fighting a war against power then I remind myself I live in India not in North Korea 😆 If anyone has been hurtful or has hurled unnecessary accusations towards you guys 

I am apologizing on everyone's behalf, we know you guys are volunteering and most don't even watch the show so you are mostly relying on reports and other members to take actions. 

Your decision will be accepted by us, we won't contest against it but please do consider making the forum rules more like they are in the Bollywood forum, we have people from all fandoms and ideology in Bollywood forum and there are fights too but it never leads to rules being strict.