Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I did. Sometimes it disappears instantly, and sometimes it doesn't go even when I refresh the page

Now even I am facing same issue 🤦🙍

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks to help my friend.

Socky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I can’t login back, they’re asking me to come after 7 days when I have hibernated 3 months ago

vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: Socky

I can’t login back, they’re asking me to come after 7 days when I have hibernated 3 months ago

Please let me know the Username and also if you could share the screenshot of the message.

Socky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Please let me know the Username and also if you could share the screenshot of the message.

. Socklet, can’t share SS as I’m a newbie.

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Now when I'm redirected upon login, I don't see the Login and Register buttons, but forum topics are still displayed without page numbers, as if I hadn't logged in, just on that after-redirection page.

I hope you agree with my suggestion to display the last seven page numbers of topics instead of the first seven - Suggestion #2 in this list:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164442376

Are we getting a Site Updates and Issues Discussion #8 topic soon?

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think if IF introduces a feature to make group chats like discord and whatsapp,twitter.. it will interesting where members can do live chat and discussions within the site just a suggestion..I think in past IF had a somewhat similar feature years back..

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 4 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I think if IF introduces a feature to make group chats like discord and whatsapp,twitter.. it will interesting where members can do live chat and discussions within the site just a suggestion..I think in past IF had a somewhat similar feature years back..

We had this feature 17 years ago...idk why it was taken off

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

We had this feature 17 years ago...idk why it was taken off

Yes I remember seeing this feature years back but then it was taken off for some reason..😊

vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators