Site Updates and Issues Discussions #7 DT note: 122

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Dear Members,

We wanted to take a moment to express our gratitude for all of the contributions that you have made to our community. Your participation and engagement have made it a fun and vibrant place to be.

We understand that you have many choices when it comes to online communities, and we are humbled that you have chosen to spend your time here. Your presence and involvement make all the difference, and we are grateful for the energy and enthusiasm that you bring to the table.

We also want to assure you that we are working hard to make our community an even better place every day. We are constantly looking for ways to improve the user experience and create new opportunities for engagement and connection. Exciting days are ahead of us, and we can't wait to share them with you.

As always, please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any feedback or suggestions you may have. We value your input and rely on it to make our community the best it can be. Also, if you have any technical issues or bugs that you would like to report, please post them on this thread, and our tech team will be regularly checking it.

Thank you for being a part of India Forums.

Cheers,

Vijay Bhatter

Edited by vijay - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail

Happy to see that we have no new Site Issues getting reported and things appearing quite stable or did I miss something in the previous thread.

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Thanks for such a beautiful site called IF 😊

Savera84 thumbnail

Thank you for giving us a nice place to interact with like minded people on mutually liked forums.  

Thanks for your continuous efforts to make it better.

Congratulations for the new thread and all the very best to you and the team.

Cheers..

SoniRita thumbnail

Congrats for the new thread and thank you for always trying to make this IF better and better. Keep it up team

Viswasruti thumbnail

Congratulations on the new thread, and best wishes to you for all our future IF ventures and improvisations.⭐️

The happiest people on earth are those who bring joy to others; ---by giving us the IF, you just made us happy to interact and develop new friendships every day. 

Thank you, Vijay. πŸ’

Edited by Viswasruti - 1 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Thank you so much Dear Vijay, for giving us this home called IF. Many of us live here and love it.  

We are so grateful to you and your team for all that you do selflessly for this site, it is tremendous hard work. Loving all your improvements and additions to the site.

Taking feedbacks from members and sorting out their issues is a very healthy aspect of this site. Please do keep it up. Loads of appreciation for you and your hardworking team from all of us always. 

831FFFC8-ECFE-42A9-8989-E01192E68440.jpeg

Edited by Sutapasima - 9 months ago
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Congratulations and thank you for always trying to make this IF a better place.

Keep it up Vijay sir and team.

Can’t wait to see future developments.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

We have reintroduced the feature of Members Post. 

And for privacy concerns have added an additional option In Preferences > Privacy Settings where members can restrict this page access to all / buddies only / none.

Default is all members.

Vijay Sir, 

Quoting you from previous thread. 

Can you please make a global thread informing everyone about this above change? 

Not many people in IF are aware this at all ie My Posts being visible to all members as default.

P.S. Thanks for creating IF for all of us to connect. πŸ€—

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 1 years ago
BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

A new thread invites us to imagine new ways to improve always.

I noticed today that there's a channel for Colors Marathi:

https://www.indiaforums.com/channel/colors-marathi_129/discussion

This channel has no discussions yet, because the one Marathi TV forum (formerly known as Zee Marathi forum) is sufficient for the current level of interest in all Marathi channels.

I hope that whenever it makes sense to divide topics among multiple Marathi TV forums, the process will be streamlined.

Meanwhile, why can't I use Colors Marathi as an Entity tag for fan fiction?

In general, which entities (forum/channel/person etc.) function as Entity tags for topics and for fan fictions?

Have I missed a Help section topic where this is explained so that members can tag our topics and fan fictions to generate maximum interest?

I would like people interested in a certain Zee Punjabi serial to find one of my fan fictions. Is there a forum where Zee Punjabi content is being discussed, so that I can use that Entity tag?

Are there any plans to make Private forums usable as Entity tags?