Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi Vijay, 

Maybe a suggestion to improve the tagging users feature but it feels kind of annoying to see the following message if I want to remove more than one username that I tagged by accident or something :

Each time I remove a username, the following message appears and it becomes annoying to be frank to see this message. Can this message not be visible if I'm removing the usernames instead of adding 'em? After I deleted one username, the message appears and I have to close it first followed by deleting the username and then this message appears again then repeat the process again. Not sure if I'm clear or anything but was wondering if something can be done or not about it.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

I am unable to post an IF article link in posts because t has the word slug🤣

replace U with A😆

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Can you check these two posts, 2 same posts but on 2 diff pages

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162629393

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162629393

One is the last post on pg149, and the other is first post on pg150...same timestamp, same content, same tags...

I know it's the same post because if I react on one of them, the other one gets the same reaction automatically...I tried to like the other post and it says "You already posted same reaction this post", whatever that's supposed to mean?😆

Naya_31 thumbnail

Is there anyway we can have a "no screenshots allowed" technology for this website? I don't like when people take screenshots and post it on various social media websites. It's really chaotic and anxiety inducing. Makes me wanna quit the platform, which i don't want to coz this is the only place I interact with people. 

The posts are often manipulated and it gives rise to unnecessary online attacks, which could be triggering for people suffering from anxiety.

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Is there anyway we can have a "no screenshots allowed" technology for this website? I don't like when people take screenshots and post it on various social media websites. It's really chaotic and anxiety inducing. Makes me wanna quit the platform, which i don't want to coz this is the only place I interact with people. 

The posts are often manipulated and it gives rise to unnecessary online attacks, which could be triggering for people suffering from anxiety.

Well currently it’s not possible. If you have seen any other website with such feature do share.

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

No-screenshot-allowed technology does exist.

When I try to take a screenshot of a TV show playing on zee5, the image in that window is replaced by all black.

Or the image in full screen mode is replaced by a light grey wide stripe on a black background.

The play buttons and time counter of the video player appear normal; only the copyrighted TV show image is blacked out.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Is this an abusive word?

Please clarify lol. 

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

Is this an abusive word?

Please clarify lol. 

Implying the world's oldest profession (so-called), yes?

Viswasruti thumbnail

Helping Hands

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

Is this an abusive word?

Please clarify lol. 

In fact, as it is, it is not an abusive word. But, because of the recent spammers' posts in many threads, the tech team made a few words as 'preventive words' to keep the spammers at bay. 

If possible, please use the alternative words--buyer or consumer or purchaser for the time being.  

vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

No-screenshot-allowed technology does exist.

When I try to take a screenshot of a TV show playing on zee5, the image in that window is replaced by all black.

Or the image in full screen mode is replaced by a light grey wide stripe on a black background.

The play buttons and time counter of the video player appear normal; only the copyrighted TV show image is blacked out.

Did you try it on a website or an app?