Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Posted: 1 years ago

Still waiting for Lag Ja Gale forum to be opened

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

I thought this post of mine would get flagged for multiple money-related "abusive" words, but it went through with no problem!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162654575

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Originally posted by: la_Reine

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Ik its not really a feasible suggestion, but can we have reactions like that on messenger app.

the grid has the most used reactions by the user and there is a plus button with the other reactions (emojis)

M nt saying we should include all those are there, but atleast some more in the grid. 

Plus, can the person who is quoted can not be tagged in the post. say person A is quoting Person B, so by default, person B won't show in the tag list.

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Mein to thak gayi bhaisaa Blank Template - Imgflip

vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Will get it opened today if not already.

vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Ik its not really a feasible suggestion, but can we have reactions like that on messenger app.

the grid has the most used reactions by the user and there is a plus button with the other reactions (emojis)

M nt saying we should include all those are there, but atleast some more in the grid. 

Plus, can the person who is quoted can not be tagged in the post. say person A is quoting Person B, so by default, person B won't show in the tag list.

Will look into this.

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I haven't  gotten my 365 days badge..neither have I gotten my 2nd ribbon entry for 2nd win on imlie forum for imlie BC.

vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I haven't  gotten my 365 days badge..neither have I gotten my 2nd ribbon entry for 2nd win on imlie forum for imlie BC.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I didn't get ribbon entry for Sherdill Shergill and Crazt Cadet (Crazy Creatives Cadet) 

Tagging Leprechaun and Sutapasima because m nt sure what the titles are supposed to be for the CC and the BC respectively😅