Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

Tone what down? I responded to your PMs with the set rule. Yes I said "fan", but how is that wrong? I like a few of ARK's films, so if someone calls me his "fan" I won't take offense. Similarly, I like the work that SRK, Salman, John, Vicky, etc. have been doing so I don't mind being called their fan. I have openly expressed my love for certain actors as well.

I don't understand how my response could have been "toned down".

However, now that Vijay has also explained the same thing I've said, I will consider this matter closed.

I don't mind you saying fan, I just want to correct that statement. 

I also like the work of other actors but I only like fan tag for my favs. I'm very OCD in that manner. 

Toning down regarding accusations such as claiming I'm making excuses... the whole tone sounded agitated and angry, defensive.

Hopefully you will see the difference in yours and Vijay's explanation and his tone and clarification manner. You sound more jumpy and he is more relaxed. Also what I agree to and have said before I was harsh in criticism over his performance. In general my tone and language was not respectful, but that did not mean I was criticising ARK's looks.  

It is that,  what he said and I'm agreeing to. 

I believe he has understood that the sentence is not regarding looks, but he can see how it was seen as such.  

Don't worry, me and Vijay understand our level of communication with one another.  We have been in comms related profession for over 2 decades. smiley36

Edited by carisma2 - 1 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Tell me you did not say that about my Vicky or all hell will break loosesmiley19

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Tell me you did not say that about my Vicky or all hell will break loosesmiley19

Far far away from the forum,  comes an audience following me all the way here... not you ofcourse.  Lol. 

I said Vicky is athi Sundar,  in one parallel universe, in some time line. 

But we may or may not be able to see the arhi sundar version for that reason. smiley37

Actually no I didn't say that... I said he's aging quickly, he now has hooded eyes. 

Here for ARK, who exists more in forum then movies. 

Some person (Ahem) had comprehension issues again and made out my words relating to his performance were intended for his looks. So here I am... giving literature bashaans to not read my literature to their narrative. It was a simple statement, not a piece for analysis. They thought I called him a piece of rotting something or the other on his looks. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I know I'm a very good creative writer which will have people in a twist trying to guess what just happened and it becomes a talking piece but,  this was pretty simple,  yet... 

But it's all good 👍 

Vijay, arranged this whole thread in my honour. smiley40smiley41

Edited by carisma2 - 1 months ago