Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostin90s thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

In the end, as a channel moderator, you will have to take the call. I just hope you will do what’s the best for forum.👍

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

In the end, as a channel moderator, you will have to take the call. I just hope you will do what’s the best for forum.👍

For now I am going to say we're going to be more relaxed, but that doesn't mean that if you see something you should stay silent. Still report it. Like that above post you shared should be reported and we will deal with it because it is namecalling.

We will still take personal attacks and bullying seriously as well. When I say more relaxed, I mean more relaxed on character discussions or on not taking action ahead of a situation but rather letting the situation develop out.

Criticiser thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Hi, recently my WL got reduced after a long 3 months and I’ve been discussing happily on this site but today for absolutely no reason that moderator has raised my WL once again when I have done absolutely nothing wrong! 

I personally have been careful to make sure that I have not breached anything so it makes no sense why it would be raised once again!

I’m sorry but I do not accept my WL being raised this time and would like it reduced I am not waiting for a nothing 3 months with just a stupid 15 posts limit per day! I find it pathetic how moderators are misusing their powers by raising WL for no reason to keep certain members quiet even though it’s a forum and it’s our right to discuss freely!!

Guys is this fair can you observe this pic and ask as to why on earth would a sweet edit like this earn one a WL? Truly makes no sense at all does it! Can clearly be observed that I’m being targeted for absolutely no reason so that I have no freedom to discuss!

EB02ED83-A4A9-41CE-998A-46A360B4F1FE.jpeg

Edited by Criticiser - 6 months ago