Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Vijay, 

Maine private aur public dono methods se apni baat rakhi hai lekin 2 days ho gaye hain. 

Warning level ke karan PM aur posts dono pe limit hai to PM kare kaise? 

Hate Post attacking Abhimanyu fans is still there 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5334834#163781840 

Lekin Mera post kyo delete Kiya uska na koi reason na koi reply, ab privately deal karo so you can forget the incident and have that approach that people will eventually stop complaining if we don't address the issue

48 hours is sufficient time for a decision to be taken, simple direction from Abhinav fan moderators for us is ki Abhimanyu fans ko attack karne wala post allow hoga lekin Abhinav ke bare mein koi negative post tolerate nahi hoga forum me

Abhinav is leaving 

Abhira fans and Abhimanyu fans ko gali khane ke liye to nahi rahna waha 

So one more option I am giving you run say that forum is exclusively for Abhinav fan moderators and other Abhinav fans and baki sab chale jao nahi to unke against aise hate posts allow honge

Abhinav fan is a moderator ye fact hai, jakar wo moderator se hi puch lo nahi to baki moderator se puch lo, if they can answer truthfully 

Abhinav was cameo aur uska time over ho gaya, Maine thode mara hai usko ki director ka badla ye moderators hamse le rahe hai, jaakar Star Plus ko bolo 

Give us our YRKKH forum back šŸ™ 

Our Forum was a peaceful place full of fan fictions and different comments, tab bhi ham #1 pe hote the forum ranking par kyonki we participated in forum

Kuch log aye hai jo Ghum forum me yahi sab kiye fir akar YRKKH forum me yahi sab kar rahe hai. Inka target Male lead fans hote hai, sare forum ka mahol kharab karte hai

Edited by ExpectoPatronu - 9 months ago
Neha5785 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

In Yrkkh forum many people copy paste laws and medical ethics from Google without checking the credibility, they don't know  single thing about  law and doctors but come bash certain characters based on false narratives and disappear when we correct them.

Such type of posts and comments are entertained but when I posted a tweet regarding a bill introduced against violence to doctors,mods removed the tweet citing political reasons.

The tweet wasn't targeting any political party .

So the false narratives on laws and doctors are encouraged here but a credible tweet is trashed??

Quoting Google definitions on textbook abuse is ok but we draw the line at a bill being passed in loksabha ??? LOL

Maybe stop encouraging armchair diagnosis in the forum???

Edited by Neha5785 - 9 months ago
R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ExpectoPatronu

Abhinav fan is a moderator ye fact hai, jakar wo moderator se hi puch lo nahi to baki moderator se puch lo, if they can answer truthfully 

I can vouch there is no bias treatment that Abhinav fans are getting because both sides are getting WLs. I also got WL earlier because someone unnecessarily reported me with big words like bully, moral police, etc in the forum and the mods sent me a warning based on that. And no, I am not an Abhimanyu fan. Similarly posts are getting deleted on both sides too. It has nothing to do with who is whose fan, but more about the unfair mass reporting going on in the forum. And mods are just trying to control the situation so that things donā€™t get more toxic. I wanted to bring this up because found these accusations baseless. I donā€™t know who is whose fan, but mods are definitely not biased in sending the WLs or deleting posts. They are sending it to both sides.

Edited by R.G.C - 9 months ago
ExpectoPatronu thumbnail

Originally posted by: R.G.C

I can vouch there is no bias treatment that Abhinav fans are getting because both sides are getting WLs. I also got WL earlier because someone unnecessarily reported me with big words like bully, moral police, etc in the forum and the mods sent me a warning based on that. And no, I am not an Abhimanyu fan. Similarly posts are getting deleted on both sides too. It has nothing to do with who is whose fan, but more about the unfair mass reporting going on in the forum. And mods are just trying to control the situation so that things donā€™t get more toxic. I wanted to bring this up because found these accusations baseless. I donā€™t know who is whose fan, but mods are definitely not biased in sending the WLs or deleting posts. They are sending it to both sides.

What can you vouch for? 100% sure ki wo moderator Abhinav fan nahi hai, chalo batao ham kis moderator ki baat kar rahe hai? Naam to liya nahi hamne to maintain privacy. Sabki warning level prasad ki tarah baat rahe hai matlab ye nahi ki sab thik ho raha hai 

Warning level se account limit aur ban hota hai, there should be something very big to take a step like giving warning level

Apko bhi small mistake ke liye warning mila hai to raise issue, don't support it. 

Sab log report kar rahe hai iska matlab ye thode ki kuch bhi delete kar do? Thoda apna dimag lagana hai ki nahi? 

Aur biased ki baat hai to wo to hai hi 

Hate Post against Abhimanyu fandom is allowed and protected 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5334834

My post against Abhinav is deleted without giving any reason for more than 24 hours 

Screenshot_2023-08-09-19-54-21-06_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Vijay, please tell us whether the word "abuser" is banned on India Forums. If let's say, we agree that the word "abuser" has serious implications and therefore should be used cautiously, wouldn't it be only ethical to justify the use of the word with reference to actual legal definitions? And since, it is impossible to post hardcopy of the IPC to the Indiaforums website, would it not make sense to post links of such-and-such law here/or copy paste the legal definitions given in the softcopy of the relevant act  to justify the use of "abuser"?

Even if we let go of the fact that the use of the term "abuser" would have no implication on a fictional character that doesn't exist but derisive, dehumanising comments about divorcƩe women, widow remarriage, disabled people might trigger the real users of your platform who go through such social stigma and make them hate themselves.

Just asking this here because apparently everyone is using this thread to criticise the conduct of other members and I don't want to offend anybody.

Please don't ban me for this query. It's in good faith because I want to understand the gritty nuances of the  IF CoC for the benefit of myself and everybody else. This is not a complain about moderation or any member at all.

Edited by Deltablues - 9 months ago
ExpectoPatronu thumbnail

Originally posted by: R.G.C

Ha to band karo apna ye gang up karke mass reporting karna, you have a private forum jaha dedicated posts bante hain hame report karne ko aur yaha aakar sharif ban rahe hai 

IMG_20230809_200749.jpg

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail

Meri taraf se this is over. I had faith in Vijay lekin wo bhi ab over. Banner contest ke liye kuch logo ke approval ke liye sab moderators aag piche lage rahe the yaha ek reply tak na aya ki mera post delete kyo kiya. 

Rakho apna forum apne paas 

Abhinav ka mandir banakar 

Abhinav forum naam rakh do meri bala se 

I am out of this toxic place where team doesn't care about users 

I followed chain 

1 PM Moderators

2 Wait 24 hours 

3 Post in site discussion 

4 create private PM Group for moderators

5 wait 24 hours 

6 Give up 

Now write long threads on how unbiased you are and delete my posts, power hi hai end me bas forum ke owner aur moderators bachenge forum use karne ke liye aur kuch Abhinav fans ayenge matha tekne 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: InactiveMember

Ha to band karo apna ye gang up karke mass reporting karna, you have a private forum jaha dedicated posts bante hain hame report karne ko aur yaha aakar sharif ban rahe hai 

IMG_20230809_200749.jpg

Edited by ExpectoPatronu - 22 minutes ago

@Vijay 

Could our topics in private forums be hidden from such public searches. 

@Member Quoted:

We don't discuss yrkkh on this thread. We discuss number of letters delivered by post offices across globe. We are creating a statistical report for them in our private forum. 

I know you all really enjoy stalking us, and are keen to explore our private forum conversations, so thank you for letting us stay in your head rentfree. (thanks to some of my forum friends for this linesmiley1)

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I said I can vouch, there is no biased treatment and both sides are getting WLs or posts deleted. I also said in my comment I donā€™t know who is whose fan and neither is it my concern to know, this I am saying now, so no never vouched for anybody being anybodyā€™s fan or not in any previous comment. Also never knew main ā€˜privateā€™ forums pe kya discussions kar rahi is of so much interestšŸ˜†. No idea kis baat ka frustration nikal raha yaha and stalk bhi ho rahi main aise, frustration nikal bhi raha to wo bhi with half baked knowledge aur assumptions ke basis pešŸ˜†. 

Anyways, the only point I have here that is significant as per me is that there is no such thing as bias towards a certain fandom in YRKKH forum, the mods are doing their job which must be hard because of the ongoing negativity therešŸ˜† (and I believe the negativity would stay nonetheless despite the character of Abhinav stays or dies). I am also getting WLs and my posts are also getting deleted, so this hue and cry about biased moderation is invalid; and one sided reporting is also not a thing for surešŸ˜†. I have also seen posts casually mocking sensitive topics like death, being an orphan, etc staying, maybe because no matter how morally wrong those are they are written in a way that its still under IF CoC. So its not like the moderators are just blindly deleting anything that is reported. They have a set of rules to follow, which I am sure they are following while flagging problematic posts that need correction or complete deletion. I have also seen them putting efforts to edit the posts where there are parts that can be kept and parts that do not adhere to CoC and need deletion, and this happens to both sides likewise. So again that shows that things are not as biased as is being said, and if we are getting are posts deleted we should take it with a pinch of salt that there was something problematic about it, instead of pointing fingers at the moderators like this. Rest people are free to do whatever, I can only clarify what I see happening in the forum.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Friendly Guides

Opened for members to discuss matters .