Site Suggestions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

Following what @Firewings_Diya said I do think it would be better if people with warning levels can post up to at least 50 posts a day or they should be warned/banned from the forum that they have received the warning from so that it does not affect their overall experience of IF as many users are different and may chat on lots of different forums with different members daily. Plus it may also be seen as rude if the person is engaged in a serious conversation and is unable to reply to someone. 

Please do consider if you can

Thanks 

Edited by Criticiser - 9 months ago
vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Bhavika Sharma has been listed in "male celebrities". I was checking TV celebs rankings and came across this.

Am I the only one seeing this?

bhavika.JPG

Thank you for reporting the issue. We have fixed the same.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I have a suggestion to make. 

This charade of so called moderation should be stopped. I made another account cause this ID will sooner or later be banned thanks to amazing outstanding mods of yrkkh forum. The mods were generous enough to give me 24 hours time to explain myself how can I do such heinous job?! So I explained what I wrote above. They are like nope, the ID is banned - didn't even bother letting me know before. Straight ban. And was kind enough to give me token appreciation cause I accepted it seems. As if I didn't they would have accepted it saying ok thank you đź¤Ş if ID was going to be banned why this farce of asking? And the subject line was query, as if they are taking my answer at face value and letting me be. All the mods were tagged by the way. Is this a school where principal sends mail tagging school head and expect reason for parents? Feels the same.  

So yeah. Suggestion. Wonder if this account is banned and I make another one will another query pm come to this id? When I am not able to access it? Not like we can contest the ban, after all india forums runs on amazing moderation such as this. 

vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

I have a suggestion to make. 

This charade of so called moderation should be stopped. I made another account cause this ID will sooner or later be banned thanks to amazing outstanding mods of yrkkh forum. The mods were generous enough to give me 24 hours time to explain myself how can I do such heinous job?! So I explained what I wrote above. They are like nope, the ID is banned - didn't even bother letting me know before. Straight ban. And was kind enough to give me token appreciation cause I accepted it seems. As if I didn't they would have accepted it saying ok thank you đź¤Ş if ID was going to be banned why this farce of asking? And the subject line was query, as if they are taking my answer at face value and letting me be. All the mods were tagged by the way. Is this a school where principal sends mail tagging school head and expect reason for parents? Feels the same.  

So yeah. Suggestion. Wonder if this account is banned and I make another one will another query pm come to this id? When I am not able to access it? Not like we can contest the ban, after all india forums runs on amazing moderation such as this. 

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your concerns which I am not able to completely follow and what I could understand is that it is related to moderation. We value open dialogue and feedback about the site and it’s features. However, we have a policy of addressing moderation-related concerns through our private messaging system. This ensures:

1. Individual Privacy: Both our members and volunteer moderators deserve respect and privacy. Discussing these matters privately helps protect everyone's privacy and prevents any potential misunderstandings. For this reason we do not discuss members WL level also in public.
  2. Maintaining Forum Harmony: Open discussions about moderation can inadvertently lead to divisions and debates within the community, detracting from our forum's primary purpose.
  3. Efficient Resolution: Handling such issues privately allows us to address them more effectively, ensuring that the concerns are directed to the right individuals.
  4. Allows for Comprehensive Review: In a private setting, both parties can share details, screenshots, or other evidence without exposing it to the entire forum, enabling a more thorough and informed review.
  5. Prevents Misinformation: Sometimes, concerns or misunderstandings can arise from incomplete information. Addressing matters privately ensures that any clarifications or corrections don’t get lost in a sea of public comments.
  6. Promotes a Respectful Culture: By encouraging private discussions about concerns, we model a culture of direct communication and respect, emphasizing the value we place on every individual member.
  7. Maintains Moderator Morale: Our moderators, as volunteers, are vital to our community’s smooth functioning. Publicly questioning their decisions could unintentionally demoralize them. Addressing issues privately ensures their efforts and dedication are respected.

Remember, our moderators are volunteers doing their best to maintain a positive environment for all members. We appreciate your understanding and encourage you to reach out via PM with any further concerns. We can always have a group PM with different mods related to your forum in one PM chain, where you can share your issues related to moderation and we try to address them properly.

Best regards,

Vijay

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Vijay, 

You are giving us automated replies, not addressing our concern. 

forum mein ho ye raha hai ki 2 moderators hain jo har dusra post edit aur delete kar rahe hai, fir uska issue ham lekar Minionite ke paas jate hain to wo unko hi protect karti hai jabki as channel moderator unko ye dekhna chahiye ki baki moderators koi mistake na kare. aisa kaise possible hai ki wo hamesha sahi hai aur ham hamesha galat? 

Address moderation issues through PM lekin moderators are using warning as tool to silence us, PM and posts both have limits, PM me address kare ki post mein kya hi matlab jab reply hi nahi kar payenge because of warning limitations? 

Answer our question - 

1 Why was a hate post attacking Abhimanyu fans was allowed and why is it still there?

2 Why my post was deleted when I did not break any rule? Fandom ko target nahi kiya aur apna opinion rakha

A fictional character> Forum members for Moderators? 

3 Abhinav ke fans ko moderator kyo banaya hai jab forum itna volatile hai? 

4 Almost all the posts are being deleted and edited by 2 moderators, baki log involved hi nahi hote forum me, inko free reign de rakha hai aur ye inko PM karo to apne man se new rules banate hain 

5 IMPORTANT - YRKKH forum rules are not normal rules, bahut strict rules Hain, post delete aur edit kar dete hain un rules ko lekar but why warning on basis of these rules? 

Warning is limiting our account for 3 months, before recovery we are getting warning choti choti baat pe, YRKKH exclusive rules ke liye warning kaise di ja sakti hai? 

Warning dene se pahle Warning PM is sent but Moderators are skipping warning PMs and raising our warning level, hamara account to limit ho gaya ab na kuch bol pao na kar pao.

They don't give warning to their friends 

YRKKH banner competition ke liye Abhinav fans ko kitna warning mila? Unki to sabne suni

Moderators are volunteering to ham kon sa paise lekar post karte hain yaha? 

Please give us our YRKKH forum back 🙏 it feels like a jail now 

Remove all moderators 

Baki sab hum khud handle kar lenge, na moderators rahenge na koi report karega na koi issue hoga, sab apas mein nipat lenge 

Edited by ExpectoPatronu - 9 months ago
vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

thank you for not trashing the previous post i guess. The last time I had replied to one of your mod point by point it was trashed and i got warning pm without any reason explained there 🤣

I don't understand why moderation related issue should be discussed in private and why you are copy pasting the bullet points above which isn't related to my concern. Mods can trash edit put warning notes in public but we draw the line in questioning them in open forum? How can they be held accountable if things are supposed to be solved privately, there is no guarantee we will get their replies or our concerns will be addressed in pm. Since last 10 pages people have been cribbing about a popular #2 forum in this website regarding the issue they are facing, was any action taken on that? No. None is happy there, mods have open field to do whatever they want. Dictatorship is going on in here where mods run scotfree trash posts whatever they want and give away warnings like mandir Prasad. 

It's like you are more bothered about volunteer work being done by a group of 10-15 people over your user base. Volunteer means they have signed up for this- counter question and their explanation. I can't have any sympathy for someone who has chosen to be a mod and doing such a poor job at it. Does mods get any warning? What's the process when complains pile up against them? None knows. 

Do you remember ipk forum? It used to have 500+ likes in a single thread. You remember old fanfics, there was a record when one author used to get 1000+ likes in her fanfic. That was the level of discussion in this website. It's just dead now and it's all because of your team and your unwillingness to do anything over it. 

Thank you for your candid feedback. I genuinely understand your concerns and frustrations, and I want to assure you that we take them very seriously.

1. Open Moderation vs. Discussion: The public actions taken by mods (e.g., trashing or editing posts) are for the immediate maintenance of forum decorum. However, questioning or discussing those actions should be done privately to prevent unnecessary escalations and to protect all parties involved.

2. Accountability: Our intention in advocating for private discussions is not to hide or evade accountability. It’s to ensure that matters are resolved constructively. I assure you that concerns raised in private are not ignored. We’re working on creating more transparency in this process.

3. Forum Issues: Concerns raised about YRKKH forum have been noted. We’re investigating the issues and will ensure necessary actions are taken.

4. Moderator Conduct: We understand the role of moderators is crucial, and we’re always in the process of reviewing and improving. When complaints about a moderator become frequent, we do have a system in place to address it, though perhaps we need to communicate this better to our community.

5. Past Glory: The mentions of the IPK forum and fanfics evoke fond memories. The vibrancy and discussions back then were truly remarkable. However, we also recognize that times have changed. The rise of social media platforms and the evolution of user consumption behavior have transformed the digital landscape. While these shifts have presented challenges, we are committed to adapting and ensuring India Forums remains a meaningful and engaging space for its community. We value the legacy of our platform and are continually striving to merge the best of the past with the present.

Our team is dedicated to making India Forums a welcoming space for all. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work towards this.

Regards,
Vijay

vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: ExpectoPatronu

Vijay, 

You are giving us automated replies, not addressing our concern. 

forum mein ho ye raha hai ki 2 moderators hain jo har dusra post edit aur delete kar rahe hai, fir uska issue ham lekar Minionite ke paas jate hain to wo unko hi protect karti hai jabki as channel moderator unko ye dekhna chahiye ki baki moderators koi mistake na kare. aisa kaise possible hai ki wo hamesha sahi hai aur ham hamesha galat? 

Address moderation issues through PM lekin moderators are using warning as tool to silence us, PM and posts both have limits, PM me address kare ki post mein kya hi matlab jab reply hi nahi kar payenge because of warning limitations? 

Answer our question - 

1 Why was a hate post attacking Abhimanyu fans was allowed and why is it still there?

2 Why my post was deleted when I did not break any rule? Fandom ko target nahi kiya aur apna opinion rakha

A fictional character> Forum members for Moderators? 

3 Abhinav ke fans ko moderator kyo banaya hai jab forum itna volatile hai? 

4 Almost all the posts are being deleted and edited by 2 moderators, baki log involved hi nahi hote forum me, inko free reign de rakha hai aur ye inko PM karo to apne man se new rules banate hain 

5 IMPORTANT - YRKKH forum rules are not normal rules, bahut strict rules Hain, post delete aur edit kar dete hain un rules ko lekar but why warning on basis of these rules? 

Warning is limiting our account for 3 months, before recovery we are getting warning choti choti baat pe, YRKKH exclusive rules ke liye warning kaise di ja sakti hai? 

Warning dene se pahle Warning PM is sent but Moderators are skipping warning PMs and raising our warning level, hamara account to limit ho gaya ab na kuch bol pao na kar pao.

They don't give warning to their friends 

YRKKH banner competition ke liye Abhinav fans ko kitna warning mila? Unki to sabne suni

Moderators are volunteering to ham kon sa paise lekar post karte hain yaha? 

Please give us our YRKKH forum back 🙏 it feels like a jail now 

Remove all moderators 

Baki sab hum khud handle kar lenge, na moderators rahenge na koi report karega na koi issue hoga, sab apas mein nipat lenge 

Well I have explained earlier also I would not discuss specific forum mod related issue in public. if you need resolution you would have to do it using private channels. Else it will go in circles.

priya185 thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Hi how can I re-order my badges I want to have the most comments badges not anniversary badge or visit streak. Can you do it for me? 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Helping Hands

DT Note 

Hello friends,

Here is my request to all of you: Please convey what you have to say and continue your conversations about the relevant subjects in the appropriate Forum, i.e., in YRKKH.

This GA thread is only for discussing site-related issues. Please refrain from voicing your viewpoints on matters debated in other forums here.

The Administrator and Higher moderators are paying attention to your posts, listening to your complaints, and trying to find solutions, and responding to you with proper understanding.

We have already informed you about this on previous pages. 

Please adhere to the guidelines and help us maintain harmony in our India Forums. âť¤ď¸Ź

Edited by Viswasruti - 9 months ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Peace Lover

Originally posted by: priya185

Hi how can I re-order my badges I want to have the most comments badges not anniversary badge or visit streak. Can you do it for me? 

Hi Priya, go to preferences then badges then update priority then u will be able to update them as you prefer. 

Edited by SoniRita - 9 months ago