Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

shalu_libra, please confirm that these details that I've guessed are correct:

1. Name of the private forum: Thinker's Adda

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/1637

2. sadiltl, rank IF-Sizzlerz, who created this private forum, has never been able to post any topic and is unable to edit the name & description.

3. The private forum has only two followers. Although you say you're "one of the moderators" there, your name appears under Members, not as a Manager. So, you don't have privileges to edit the name & description.

When private forums were introduced, Newbies were not allowed to create them, but you're allowed to join, and I wouldn't expect you to have trouble creating topics. I am an ordinary member of the Ramayana Katha private forum, but I was able to create the first topic there.

I guess it's possible that the first topic in a private forum can't be created by a Newbie, or maybe if sadiltl tried to make you a Manager, it didn't work and the error froze all activity in the private forum.

Since you as a Newbie can't tag anyone, I am tagging vijay and pareshif to help with your issue.

shalu_libra thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

shalu_libra, please confirm that these details that I've guessed are correct:

1. Name of the private forum: Thinker's Adda

2. sadiltl, rank IF-Sizzlerz, who created this private forum, has never been able to post any topic and is unable to edit the name & description.

3. The private forum has only two followers. Although you say you're "one of the moderators" there, your name appears under Members, not as a Manager. So, you don't have privileges to edit the name & description.

When private forums were introduced, Newbies were not allowed to create them, but you're allowed to join, and I wouldn't expect you to have trouble creating topics. I am an ordinary member of the Ramayana Katha private forum, but I was able to create the first topic there.

I guess it's possible that the first topic in a private forum can't be created by a Newbie, or maybe if sadiltl tried to make you a Manager, it didn't work and the error froze all activity in the private forum.

Since you as a Newbie can't tag anyone, I am tagging vijay and pareshif to help with your issue.

Yes sir, you are right. The forum creator sadiltl first tried making a new topic - but she could not find the “new topic” button. 

Actually sadiltl succeeded in making me moderator - but I accidentally exited the forum by mistake & I had to rejoin - and that’s how I lost the moderator position. 

Edited by shalu_libra - 3 months ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

There is still no chaska meter for aangan forum

Vijay is the only one who can add it right now.

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Vijay is the only one who can add it right now.

Hi,

Will get this sorted tomorrow. Have been optimising few long pending things related to the site. 

And by the weekend we will try to get this feature with the Channel Moderators and above.

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Hi vijay sir, if there a way that it could be made possible to mute notifications either of certain people or maybe type of notifications especially for reaction on posts? many times quoted or tagged notifications go under between post reaction notifications. 

Please look into this for better user experience 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I can’t like comments on articles it keeps saying this

IMG_7319.jpeg

Edited by Criticiser - 3 months ago
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I can’t like comments on articles it keeps saying this

IMG_7319.jpeg

Thank you for reporting the issue. We will look into this.

Viswasruti thumbnail

A similar problem we are facing in the entire FF section Vijay. Members are unable to like comments. 

But we are able to 'like' the chapters, not for comments

Please look into this problem. 

Edited by Viswasruti - 3 months ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Tagging Paresh Bhai also. smiley1

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok, so this problem seems to be persistent. I have read the notification by clicking on it. But when I go to a new page, it appears back as an unread notification. smiley44

So now I have to All Notifications page, tick mark on Mark as Read and then the notification will go away.

And I thought if I have ticked on the no more prompted by IF dialogue box, it reappears again as the same dialogue box.

Pleeeease bring a mute notification. Like I don't wanna see who's reacting to my post, only who is quoting me lol.