Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: vijay

Blocked Person can see the post but cannot react / quote your post or send you PM etc.

And you will not be able to see his/her post.

Kindly make the block feature both ways so if a person is blocked I can neither see their post nor can they see mine. Also extend this to quoting as well. If anyone reblogs their post I should not be able to see the quoted part of the post if that person is blocked by me.

The block feature is good but this is only halfway there of what it should be. So if you can update it to a better version that would be ideal. A lot of us are facing the same issue.

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Kindly make the block feature both ways so if a person is blocked I can neither see their post nor can they see mine. Also extend this to quoting as well. If anyone reblogs their post I should not be able to see the quoted part of the post if that person is blocked by me.

The block feature is good but this is only halfway there of what it should be. So if you can update it to a better version that would be ideal. A lot of us are facing the same issue.

This block feature only perpetuates and promotes bullying. Coz you can not see what others are talking about you but they can see yours and thus providing more ammunition to bullies to paint a target on their intended victim.

In a way, this feature treats the victim as ostrich who are supposed to bury their head in the sand until the danger passes away, which unfortunately never happens.

Posted: 15 days ago

We are continuing the discussing in the following topic.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5360492

Edited by vijay - 15 days ago