Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Can we have badges instead of titles for winning BCs ? . Anyways d title is not going to be there always . Atleast badges will stay . If Badge introduced there will be more participation will be there I feel .

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 days ago

Is it possible for us to be able to upload short videos the way we are able to post pics?

1274961 thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

When will the feature to delete accounts for members be released?! The feature was announced in early june. Thanks

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 19 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 days ago

Can we have a feature where we can edit tags after making the post?

minakrish thumbnail

Detail Spotters

Posted: 14 days ago

Hey Vijay,

Just wanted to bring up a couple of requests with regards to the Fan Fiction Section:

1. Please can we have some more filters in the Fan Fiction Section, for example: Filter FFs based on shows. Currently we only have filters based on the completion status of the story and genre based.
  2. Please can we have more genres in the section such as -- Hurt/Comfort, Angst, Supernatural, War, Mystery and a few more. May be we can use the list of genres from fanfiction.net.
  3. Please can we have an option in the dropdown in the "My Fan Fictions" section for "All" so we can see all the FFs we've written under one page (completed and pending) and let that be the default? It would be really helpful.

Screenshot 2024-07-26 225053.png

Regards,

Mrina

Slokam thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago
Hi Vijay, I am trying to access my primary user id for past few weeks but unable to! I tried resetting password and the message I am getting is “Username is not valid”. Can please you help resolve this? My username is: -Reader- Thank you in advance. @vijay @kunjadumor
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 days ago

This 4 word limit is really getting on my nerves now. Literally everyone is irritated with it.

x.titli.x thumbnail

Hello, I still have that error 404 issue while logging through laptop. I use windows 8.1.

I used different browsers, private connection, it's not working.

I'm able to log through phone using chrome.

Please help me out with this.

Thank you in advancesmiley1

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.titli.x

Hello, I still have that error 404 issue while logging through laptop. I use windows 8.1.

I used different browsers, private connection, it's not working.

I'm able to log through phone using chrome.

Please help me out with this.

Thank you in advancesmiley1

Please look into this, this user has had this ages since months now

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Can we have badges instead of titles for winning BCs ? . Anyways d title is not going to be there always . Atleast badges will stay . If Badge introduced there will be more participation will be there I feel .

Yes, we are moving in that direction. Thank you for the suggestion.

Edited by vijay - 13 days ago