Site Issues Discuss Here #5 - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Share the image that you are trying to use.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vijay

Share the image that you are trying to use.

Word Count: 0

BlackWitch thumbnail

Any chance the avatar features from 10 years back can make an appearance in future versions of India Forums? It was fun to have vibrant dynamic avatars and that was also the period of many fabulous graphicers working their creativity. I miss that 😒

Also, if we could save certain posts we liked, that would be nice to have too :)

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

Any chance the avatar features from 10 years back can make an appearance in future versions of India Forums? It was fun to have vibrant dynamic avatars and that was also the period of many fabulous graphicers working their creativity. I miss that 😒

Also, if we could save certain posts we liked, that would be nice to have too :)

I completely agree. I have been away mainly because of this limitation. It's not even fun anymore to make creations for IF and the creations section is completely dull.
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

No new announcements of awards and badges? And new types of badges? Suggestions for some funky badges for users maybe forum wise or post wise or even particular participation wise, would be good I feel.

Saving posts in groups like in IG we can save posts and also put them into certain groups named of our own, is something I feel IF can work upon.

The new msging system has been good though I am yet to utilise it to its fullest.

Also when we edit the Fanfiction story it loads back to the first chapter or stays in there, navigation buttons would be good + also the chapter when we edit can be edited directly in the same display page, that option would fix a lot of issues.

Also some more ladders after Achieverz please.

And yes gif side avatars would be good but again I would suggest for a certain fixed size of the Avatars unlike previous times as that gives a certain uniformity also will require the page to load faster.

Also pls look into this issue urgent : sometimes when we are sharing even our old posts / posts from Twitter / IG etc the links don't post due to mention of abusive language. I understand the idea behind the restriction but in html links it is not in our hands again.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Creative Minds

Almost all the fun members have left IF including all the good siggy makers. I miss old IF badly.😭 I think we will never get over this change.

Wish this site could go back to the way it was 3 years ago!

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes sir please add Gif avtaar in avtaar list itIt looks good and make forum Lively and also status option in profile so profile look good

Please sir Gif avtaar too work on it

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

today on IF for each post I am getting error message of the connectivity with their cloud

Viswasruti thumbnail

Friendly Guides

Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

today on IF for each post I am getting error message of the connectivity with their cloud

Yes, I am facing the same problem now. The IF must be busy updating a few more features, or in usual technical maintenance, I feel it will be OK after sometime dear PC. ❤️

Vijay, please look into this problem, whenever it's convenient to you. ❤️

Sorry for bothering you on a Sunday morning.

Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

Could be a temporary thing. Anyone else still facing this issue?