Site Issues Discuss Here #5 - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TheGladiator

Hi Vijay Sir, could you please change the limit of tagging members per post from 5 to 10?

We would not need to quote our posts as much to tag more members this way. We're needing to make extra posts. Creating topics & tagging members in CC's is when we most need it, especially when it's a topic of discussion.

I'd also like it if those we frequently tag, their usernames gets saved, so we don't have to keep typing their usernames. Quicker and easier.

I second it!

Vijay Sir, Plz look through this topic. It'll help us in many ways and even save our time 👍🏼

Eagerly waiting for more tag option in a post!

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hello Vijay Sir,

My profile picture isn't visible and it's shown a broken image. I can't tag any people. Please look into the matter

MoodyMango thumbnail

Tagging feature is not working for me. It was working properly till yesterday

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hlw vijay sir,

Why I didn't get 2nd year promotion badge...

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Hi tagging feature is not working for me😭. I am glad you were tagged but in other posts I can't tag anybody😭

Edited by Biggboss15 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

Hi tagging feature is not working for me😭. I am glad you were tagged but in other posts I can't tag anybody😭

Can you name a few members whom you are trying to tag and I will also try from my end.

Regards

Originally posted by: TheGladiator

Hi Vijay Sir, could you please change the limit of tagging members per post from 5 to 10?

We would not need to quote our posts as much to tag more members this way. We're needing to make extra posts. Creating topics & tagging members in CC's is when we most need it, especially when it's a topic of discussion.

I'd also like it if those we frequently tag, their usernames gets saved, so we don't have to keep typing their usernames. Quicker and easier.

The limit of 5 is introduced to keep a check on overuse of the tag feature.

Will look into the frequently tagged saving option.

Regards,

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vijay

Can you name a few members whom you are trying to tag and I will also try from my end.

Regards

Yes I will tell you. Actually I realized I can't tag anyone in foodie club and maybe I am having a problem in tagging more than one member. I am naming some members👍🏼. Ariyatogether thegladiator sonirsippu21 appleofeye and unique.sheep. I was trying to tag them in foodie club but I can't tag anybody there
Edited by Biggboss15 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SilentEyes7

Hlw vijay sir,

Why I didn't get 2nd year promotion badge...

Will look into it. Do not worry it will be processed soon.

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Hello Vijay Sir,

My profile picture isn't visible and it's shown a broken image. I can't tag any people. Please look into the matter

Please try now.

Just ensure that it's a proper .JPG file. Just renaming another format to .jpg wont solve the issue. At the moment we cannot handle .png / .gif / .jpeg files

We are aware of the issue and it is already in our task list so that users can update their profile pic without much problem.