Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

check in your settings...mere bhi sigs khud off ho jate hain aur online status bhi

yahan kuch theek nahi hone wala becoz admin ko koi fikar nahi,

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Creative Minds

can we have word count option and spell/grammar check too?

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I am unable to send PMs to people who are not in my buddy list while sending out bulk PMs. Their names don’t come up when I go in to type it.

If I type it, press enter; it shows the name like any other tagged buddy. But on clicking send the message does not get sent to anyone. An error message pops up.

I’m pretty sure this wasn’t the case earlier!

Minionite thumbnail

check in your settings...mere bhi sigs khud off ho jate hain aur online status bhi

Siggies need to be turned on again every time you login. Open any topic and just below the share button you'll see Show Signature. You literally have to click "On" every time even if in your Settings it is set to show.

I did bring this up I think last thread or the thread before that, but it hasn't been fixed yet.

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
jotanran thumbnail

Excelente publicación Me gusta mucho este tema, así que tengo un gran comando para hablar, la mayoría de lo que sé sobre este tema lo aprendí en replis y el otro en la vida

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Creative Minds

Originally posted by: Minionite

Siggies need to be turned on again every time you login. Open any topic and just below the share button you'll see Show Signature. You literally have to click "On" every time even if in your Settings it is set to show.

I did bring this up I think last thread or the thread before that, but it hasn't been fixed yet.

same issue with online status

Minionite thumbnail

same issue with online status

Oh that I'm not aware of. Mine has been fine since the new status appeared.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Two suggestions / request

A) for Achieverzz can that eye blinding neon green colour be changed soon? The colour is so bad 😩

B) can there be more ladders after Addictz and after Achieverzz?

PLEASE

ImageImageImage

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: xbeyondwordsx

Old site used to show the exact time/date a post was made. Any chance of getting that time stamp back rather than the vague timing we have now? Its just soo annoying when it says “an hour ago” or “a day ago”

you can tap on the hour ago to see date and time.
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Oh yes, copy pasting from MS Word results in loss of spaces (enter) and it's a tough time editing that.

I second this. Its happening since the day the forum revamped and it's so painful. 😩